Texas Roll Call v5

Status
Not open for further replies.
My turkey breast is on the last half hour of cooking, just slide the sweet potatoes in next to it and the red potatoes for mashing and the broccoli are both ready to cook. Smells like heaven in here!
 
My turkey breast is on the last half hour of cooking, just slide the sweet potatoes in next to it and the red potatoes for mashing and the broccoli are both ready to cook. Smells like heaven in here!

I am checking in for the night..
Turkey day you are done!
 
I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving! :) :)

I ate way too much, but I had to sample everything. :eek:

Tomorrow the workout starts again. :cool:
 
Good evening, my Texans! Is everyone sufficiently stuffed? I had to come home and get away from the food!
 
Hi Jenny :)
I know the feeling! I keep wanting to sneak back in the kitchen for a bit more snacks. :eek:



It's more fun that way. :cattail:

That's one good thing about not having the feast at your house - you can walk away from it.
 
Good morning Texas!

Happy shopping today for all who partake! I'm working all day.. :rolleyes:
 
Good morning Sun and all others. I'm out in the rain. Crazy weather....broke rainfall record.
 
My folks took me to O'Brien's in Boerne, where I said "fuck tradition!" and had chicken fried steak. No shame.

Happy holidays from the Hill Country, folks!
 
Mmmmm. Chicken fried steak!

Happy, Black Friday. I will not even be thinking about leaving the house! :eek:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top