MaxSmith
Yes, that was sarcasm.
- Joined
- Sep 17, 2012
- Posts
- 4,085
well tell 'em to get outta your way tomorrow you have somewhere to be!!![]()
Yeah, what she said!!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
well tell 'em to get outta your way tomorrow you have somewhere to be!!![]()
I actually thought the same thing. I stop there every time I drive through West.
well tell 'em to get outta your way tomorrow you have somewhere to be!!![]()
Yeah, what she said!!
I think I'll park on a lower level than I usually do. Nine floors made for a looooooong wait!
So quiet this morning.....
I saw you girls are having a get-together this weekend - Have fun!!
So quiet this morning.....
I saw you girls are having a get-together this weekend - Have fun!!
shhhhhhhh
it's the quiet game
shhhhhhhh
it's the quiet game
God morning from the Metroplex!

I have a feeling parts of DFW are going to be painted some shade of red very soon...![]()
You know it!
Have fun ladies!! Do everything I would, and more.
*snarky response avoided due to an inexplicable attack of good sense*
*poke**poke*

Morning everyone!
*poke*
Morning? Care for some bacon for breakfast?![]()
*poke*
Morning? Care for some bacon for breakfast?![]()
Mmm who could turn down bacon? Not this girl! Especially if I don't have to cook it!
Ooo, bacon... So yummy..
I'd agree with that statement!!
Have a good one.. Off to some fiesta events.
*snarky response avoided due to an inexplicable attack of good sense*
Late nights lead to late starts the next morning/afternoon
That they do... but isn't it nice when it's the weekend and you can have a late start withou feeling guilty?
True, I don't like feeling guilty for calling in "sick"
