Texas roll call

Status
Not open for further replies.
We sure are quiet today... I hope that's because we (not including I) are out enjoying the beautiful weather!
 
Here is a PM exchange I just had with some random person. What do you guys think... was I too mean? :rolleyes:

Them:Hey saw that you are online. Im 22, athletic and looking to chat =) where you from?

Me:Don't you think it would be important to tell me your gender? especially since you have a blank profile...

Them:Oh didnt know you are bi--Im a girl.

Me:I'm not bi. Doesn't mean men never try to talk to me.

Them:So what turns you on? What do you look like?

Me:I like it when people fill out their profile a little. Maybe even have a profile picture of some kind. Huge turn on.

Them:You seem like an ass. Good luck

Me:You seem like you're hiding something

It's a guy pretending to be a girl ...

:D
 
Beautiful day today...

tomorrow we will be twenty degrees colder and rainy.. looks like we have a lot of rain coming up in the next week. We sure can use it!
 
Awe, come back soon and safe.

End of 1st weekend of Fiesta... I'm tired. Tons of dancing, laughing, food and of course booze.
Monday comes soon enough.

Aw thanks!

Fiesta rocks! I have been part of a group that makes a pilgrimage down the first Monday every year. That would have been tonight! The group reserves a restaurant on the River Walk where we have a big Mexican buffet dinner with balconies that overlook the river for the big water parade.

I didn't make it this year and I am REALLY bummed about it. :(
 
Aw thanks!

Fiesta rocks! I have been part of a group that makes a pilgrimage down the first Monday every year. That would have been tonight! The group reserves a restaurant on the River Walk where we have a big Mexican buffet dinner with balconies that overlook the river for the big water parade.

I didn't make it this year and I am REALLY bummed about it. :(


Fiesta does rock. NIOSA (Night in Ole San Antonio) tonight. More food, booze and fun to be had.
Sorry missed out. Sounds like a fun thing to do . was a great night too. I be back soon.

Happy Tuesday Texas!

Happy Tues..apparently the sky is spitting on us down here.
Bipolar weather. Supposed to drop in temp too.
 
Hiya, Texans.... it's freaking cold up here again. Sigh... I want summer. I'll settle for spring. I want warm weather. It was beautiful 87 yesterday. The high today was 34. Ugh...

Sorry had to whine a bit.
 
Aw thanks!

Fiesta rocks! I have been part of a group that makes a pilgrimage down the first Monday every year. That would have been tonight! The group reserves a restaurant on the River Walk where we have a big Mexican buffet dinner with balconies that overlook the river for the big water parade.

I didn't make it this year and I am REALLY bummed about it. :(

I'm bummed out about that now too!!

Where I work, we have an official Fiesta event that we do every year. I help plan this big party so you know it's fun fun fun :D

You should let me know if you're here next year, and I'll let you know the details.

;)
 
Hiya, Texans.... it's freaking cold up here again. Sigh... I want summer. I'll settle for spring. I want warm weather. It was beautiful 87 yesterday. The high today was 34. Ugh...

Sorry had to whine a bit.
Isn't much better here, I have put up all my warm dresses and skirts so I froze my butt today........And of course it was windy and cold.....:eek::eek::eek:
 
I'm bummed out about that now too!!

Where I work, we have an official Fiesta event that we do every year. I help plan this big party so you know it's fun fun fun :D

You should let me know if you're here next year, and I'll let you know the details.

;)

Makes a note in my electronic calendar for this time next year minus two weeks to ping the sexy Ms. T for details! :D
 
well you know how Texas is. one minute it's hotter than Hell itself and the next minute it's colder than the inside of a walk in freezer.

and the rain..it's either pouring down so hard you can't see or raining to the point where it's not enough to get the road wet but it's enough to get you soaked.
 
Isn't much better here, I have put up all my warm dresses and skirts so I froze my butt today........And of course it was windy and cold.....:eek::eek::eek:

Oh, the wind... OMG.... I thought last night my house was going to blow away.

But alas...80s again by Friday. :D
 
Isn't much better here, I have put up all my warm dresses and skirts so I froze my butt today........And of course it was windy and cold.....:eek::eek::eek:

Reminds me of the WWII movie The Big Red One. The guys were all talking about women and what they wanted to do with them. A dorky guy says he wanted to take a big softy girl (I know, I know, PTK is NOT a softy girl, but keep reading) and hold her ass pressed up against a frozen window. When his pals asked him what he would do with a frozen butt, he replied...

Thaw it out!

:D
 
Evening Texans... hope you all are managing to stay warm on this (hopefully) last night of cold for a while.

Just remember this when we are complaining about 100+ degree weather in a couple of months. :)
 
Evening Texans... hope you all are managing to stay warm on this (hopefully) last night of cold for a while.

Just remember this when we are complaining about 100+ degree weather in a couple of months. :)


Yeah, I'll be at the pool complaining. Haha.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top