Texas roll call

Status
Not open for further replies.
American in Paris

I used the above analogy to announce my arrival in the State of Texas

An Aussie (with an english accent) has arrived in Dallas at the start of my vacation.

Exhausted after approx 27 hours since I left my Melbourne home.

Thank you for your assistance earlier, all I have to do now is find someone willing to show me the sights, otherwise it is just me with a Navman.

Hope everone is having a great weekend

DJ:rose:
 
I used the above analogy to announce my arrival in the State of Texas

An Aussie (with an english accent) has arrived in Dallas at the start of my vacation.

Exhausted after approx 27 hours since I left my Melbourne home.

Thank you for your assistance earlier, all I have to do now is find someone willing to show me the sights, otherwise it is just me with a Navman.

Hope everone is having a great weekend

DJ:rose:

Welcome to Texas!
 
I used the above analogy to announce my arrival in the State of Texas

An Aussie (with an english accent) has arrived in Dallas at the start of my vacation.

Exhausted after approx 27 hours since I left my Melbourne home.

Thank you for your assistance earlier, all I have to do now is find someone willing to show me the sights, otherwise it is just me with a Navman.

Hope everone is having a great weekend

DJ:rose:

Like Van Gogh said... Welcome to the Texas!
 
Here is a PM exchange I just had with some random person. What do you guys think... was I too mean? :rolleyes:

Them:Hey saw that you are online. Im 22, athletic and looking to chat =) where you from?

Me:Don't you think it would be important to tell me your gender? especially since you have a blank profile...

Them:Oh didnt know you are bi--Im a girl.

Me:I'm not bi. Doesn't mean men never try to talk to me.

Them:So what turns you on? What do you look like?

Me:I like it when people fill out their profile a little. Maybe even have a profile picture of some kind. Huge turn on.

Them:You seem like an ass. Good luck

Me:You seem like you're hiding something
 
I used the above analogy to announce my arrival in the State of Texas

An Aussie (with an english accent) has arrived in Dallas at the start of my vacation.

Exhausted after approx 27 hours since I left my Melbourne home.

Thank you for your assistance earlier, all I have to do now is find someone willing to show me the sights, otherwise it is just me with a Navman.

Hope everone is having a great weekend

DJ:rose:
You're in Paris, Texas? Not sure there's a lot to see there.. :)

Welcome to Texas.. get rested and enjoy your stay!
 
Here is a PM exchange I just had with some random person. What do you guys think... was I too mean? :rolleyes:

Them:Hey saw that you are online. Im 22, athletic and looking to chat =) where you from?

Me:Don't you think it would be important to tell me your gender? especially since you have a blank profile...

Them:Oh didnt know you are bi--Im a girl.

Me:I'm not bi. Doesn't mean men never try to talk to me.

Them:So what turns you on? What do you look like?

Me:I like it when people fill out their profile a little. Maybe even have a profile picture of some kind. Huge turn on.

Them:You seem like an ass. Good luck

Me:You seem like you're hiding something
lmao........

You are just a meanie.........:eek::eek::):):)
 
Here is a PM exchange I just had with some random person. What do you guys think... was I too mean? :rolleyes:

Them:Hey saw that you are online. Im 22, athletic and looking to chat =) where you from?

Me:Don't you think it would be important to tell me your gender? especially since you have a blank profile...

Them:Oh didnt know you are bi--Im a girl.

Me:I'm not bi. Doesn't mean men never try to talk to me.

Them:So what turns you on? What do you look like?

Me:I like it when people fill out their profile a little. Maybe even have a profile picture of some kind. Huge turn on.

Them:You seem like an ass. Good luck

Me:You seem like you're hiding something

lol... I'm with PTK. You're just a big meanie. :eek:

(although you were nicer than I would have been)
 
Hahaha
You're not an ass... Just blunt :)

Here is a PM exchange I just had with some random person. What do you guys think... was I too mean? :rolleyes:

Them:Hey saw that you are online. Im 22, athletic and looking to chat =) where you from?

Me:Don't you think it would be important to tell me your gender? especially since you have a blank profile...

Them:Oh didnt know you are bi--Im a girl.

Me:I'm not bi. Doesn't mean men never try to talk to me.

Them:So what turns you on? What do you look like?

Me:I like it when people fill out their profile a little. Maybe even have a profile picture of some kind. Huge turn on.

Them:You seem like an ass. Good luck

Me:You seem like you're hiding something
 
Too mean?
Bwaaaahahahahahahahahaha!

No, not at all mean. Direct and blunt, sure, but not mean.
Here is a PM exchange I just had with some random person. What do you guys think... was I too mean? :rolleyes:


Them:Hey saw that you are online. Im 22, athletic and looking to chat =) where you from?

Me:Don't you think it would be important to tell me your gender? especially since you have a blank profile...

Them:Oh didnt know you are bi--Im a girl.

Me:I'm not bi. Doesn't mean men never try to talk to me.

Them:So what turns you on? What do you look like?

Me:I like it when people fill out their profile a little. Maybe even have a profile picture of some kind. Huge turn on.

Them:You seem like an ass. Good luck

Me:You seem like you're hiding something
 
I will be leaving our great state yet again this coming week. And I miss it already.

Especially the lovely ladies of Texas!
 
I will be leaving our great state yet again this coming week. And I miss it already.

Especially the lovely ladies of Texas!

Awe, come back soon and safe.

End of 1st weekend of Fiesta... I'm tired. Tons of dancing, laughing, food and of course booze.
Monday comes soon enough.
 
Hi Texas lil boyz and girlz, today has been a great day so far......Beautiful weather and clients in good moods........Yea

And it is almost lunch,,,,,,,,,,pretzels and V8.......yummy
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top