The 420 Lounge

LOL, you may contest it all you wish, Cinn, but facts are facts. After numerous wins at the Cannabis Cup, Canada has proven itself as a leader in growing the finest Herb around. BTW, Jamaica didn't make the Top Ten, but I still love the Herb that's grown there. :D

LOL As you know, I've never touched the stuff so I'm in no position to contest anything. I was just bumping your thread for you. :)
 
i have this scene in my head from cheech and chongs movie nice dreams when i think of lance's place.

I wish Ivan, although I have got some plans on getting a place north of me and growing underground. All self-generated electricity and well water. Grow a crop right over top to disguise it.
 
chickieroo will just smack my hand.

So hold the Bong in your other hand, lmao :D It's a virtual hit anyway and you're not on virtual probation here, so enjoy!!!!:D

:eek:

ya'damn right I am.... I'd hope he'd be busy with his other hand :D

cool. got a drivers license. just have to find 2 more. if/when this job ends, i just may say screw it and leave america for good.

I'm seriously considering the same thing. Getting more and more braver about 'sometimes ya just gotta say, what the fuck'

:kiss:
 
I enjoy smokinh a lil having some great orgasms after..heheh and cooking of course...(munchies) and laughing my ass off..
:p

*licks lips* sounds like my morning ;)

I think we should all meet there for a big party!

definately!!!

http://www.behindthehype.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/vlcsnap-3948304.png

need help? i work real cheap. think of me as like a mexican headed north.

how about just sayin' south? :cool:
 
:eek:

ya'damn right I am.... I'd hope he'd be busy with his other hand :D



I'm seriously considering the same thing. Getting more and more braver about 'sometimes ya just gotta say, what the fuck'

:kiss:

In all honesty, it's easy for Americans to come up and live here. The only hard part is the culture shock. The streets and parks are clean, everyone gets to do their own thing without question, no one bats an eye if you smoke a joint in public, women are legally allowed to go topless in public, health care is free with your taxes, acceptance of sexual prefences and all those nice things that make living life wonderful.
 
LOL As you know, I've never touched the stuff so I'm in no position to contest anything. I was just bumping your thread for you. :)


You can bump this thread anytime you like Cinn. Just give it a nudge with your sweet ass and keep it fresh. ;):kiss:
 
Hi Chikie :kiss::kiss:, great to see you today Babe. So y'all want to come up and party Canadian style do you? Anytime you want, just let me know when.;)
 
In all honesty, it's easy for Americans to come up and live here. The only hard part is the culture shock. The streets and parks are clean, everyone gets to do their own thing without question, no one bats an eye if you smoke a joint in public, women are legally allowed to go topless in public, health care is free with your taxes, acceptance of sexual prefences and all those nice things that make living life wonderful.

Oh I'm sure. Part of the reason why I'm extremely drawn.

*packs a fresh bong* (with ice)..... hmm, i wonder, since it gets messy anyways, crushing some mint into the water? Like a mojito

heh... Jit'ong... or Mo'jit'ong

....

enjoy
 
Last edited:
Hi Chikie :kiss::kiss:, great to see you today Babe. So y'all want to come up and party Canadian style do you? Anytime you want, just let me know when.;)

WHEN!

sorry.... heh... blurty me....

but for now, im a on munchie run...

see you all tomorrow:kiss:
 
In all honesty, it's easy for Americans to come up and live here. The only hard part is the culture shock. The streets and parks are clean, everyone gets to do their own thing without question, no one bats an eye if you smoke a joint in public, women are legally allowed to go topless in public, health care is free with your taxes, acceptance of sexual prefences and all those nice things that make living life wonderful.

i heard it was a pain to get citizenship.
 
i heard it was a pain to get citizenship.

Getting citizenship is a pain anywhere, lmao. Landed Immigrant status gets you in the door faster, while your citizenship is getting processed. We have Americans living here now, no citizenship, for years, fighting to stay because, they don't want to fight in the war. They're having a tough time, but most regular Joes with no record, get in pretty quick. At least you get to live here while you wait.:D
 
hhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....................

another thing weed helped me to realize. don't be afraid of stepping off into the unknown. try something different. find what makes you happy, and follow that.
 
hhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....................

another thing weed helped me to realize. don't be afraid of stepping off into the unknown. try something different. find what makes you happy, and follow that.

hhhmm, funny you mention that dear, I was sitting in my "thinking room" enjoying an after lunch smoke... thinking "Im going to post this thought on lit later"...

referring to this thought...

This last batch I have, makes me think, a LOT. I've dubbed it 'thinky-weed'.

So, sure, I've heard of different types gives different effects, and aftereffects. Wondering what others have experienced?

But I agree with you Ivan, I've found that my 'bravery' has surprised me while being under the smoke goddess influence ;)
 
cheers

attachment.php
 
Happy 420 Chikie :kiss: great to see you. From what I found out at the Compassion Clubs, Indicas are best for concentration, especially early harvested ones. They are testing it now on ADD/ADHD patients and finding great results.

Might have to put in Vapour Lounges in all the schools now, LOL.
 
Happy 420 Chikie :kiss: great to see you. From what I found out at the Compassion Clubs, Indicas are best for concentration, especially early harvested ones. They are testing it now on ADD/ADHD patients and finding great results.

Might have to put in Vapour Lounges in all the schools now, LOL.

Hello dear Lance! Happy 420

Well, damn... what do you think helped me and countless others?! LOL
 
Back
Top