arnoldlane84
playing different tunes
- Joined
- Mar 16, 2011
- Posts
- 14,992
HiHiya Dooooodes and Dooodettes![]()

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
HiHiya Dooooodes and Dooodettes![]()

Off out now.....hopefully someone will be here when I get back
... with an axe to grind.
well, i would, since i'm wielding it, eh.
Hi GA how`s you?
fuckin' awesome, as per. i amaze myself at my geniusness - on a daily basis. damn, but i'm good.
und du? wie gehts?
What does the german mean......at least I think it`s german

Afternoon![]()
ja.
how are ya?
Afternoon babe
I`m good thanks.....knackered as always but good
wtf do you do to get so knackered?
I`ve got 8 kids here and have a houseful since sunday, I don`t get rid of them until saturday either.....that`s why I`m knackered
why do that? just put them all in boxes.
While they all play together it means I can take time out and come on here, but most of the time it`s fun having so many kids here
i still say put them in boxes. then they can 'go on holiday' and find themselves in strange and adventurous parts of the world depending on how many stamps you put on the parcel.
... don't forget to pack sandwiches and cut holes in the boxes or it gets ... emotional at customs.




I'm back - have you missed me?![]()
Howdy All![]()
how`s you?Hi Shy did you have a good break?
Hi GDhow`s you?
Hey BJ (((hugssssssss))) and :kiss's (where you want 'em)
How is the house of fun?

