GingerDom
Pom Down Under
- Joined
- Oct 18, 2003
- Posts
- 20,906
Not me hun....we`re just friends, but I do know who he`s interested in![]()
Err..........not me I hope!!!!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Not me hun....we`re just friends, but I do know who he`s interested in![]()
I couldn't really look after him even if I was allowed to. It wouldn't be fairAww shame you couldn`t have him![]()
Not me hun....we`re just friends, but I do know who he`s interested in![]()

Err..........not me I hope!!!!hahahahahaha

I couldn't really look after him even if I was allowed to. It wouldn't be fair
Since when? You never told me that![]()
![]()
Oh no.....he`s definately interested in a female
Why do you fancy Arnie?![]()
WOAH!!!! Easy Girlie!!!!! Settle down there Pet............![]()

You told me who you liked and as for just being friends.....well after you lost the handcuff keys I`m not trusting you again![]()

That I did, it never seems to work out that way though. As for the handcuffs, well you would keep distracting me![]()
Hey I was handcuffed to the bed......how could I distract you?![]()

Why? You know I find 2 guys together very hot.....gets me very very horny![]()
I'm easily distracted![]()
Yes but it does nowt for me I am afraid...........http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-scared007.gif
if you were in the middle however![]()
I`d be more than happy to be in the middle of 2 sexy men![]()

I`d be more than happy to be in the middle of 2 sexy men![]()
Well, let's get it on![]()
![]()

I don't much like sharing![]()
Sounds like a plan
Awww come on it will be fun![]()

yeah come on Arnie, it'll be fun![]()
If he doesn`t want to join in I`m sure we can find someone else willing
You can handcuff me again if you want![]()
Ok, but he is mad to miss out. Mmm imagine getting hands and tongues on you?![]()
But I've lost the key though![]()
He`s just annoyed because he can`t have me to himself