The Alternative UKOD

Ok.......now where shall I start? ;)

Really?? Coolio......so what will you be doing with yourself? ;)

You can start wherever you want just don`t miss anywhere out

Well so far I`ve had a nap to catch up on some sleep the only other thing I have planned is a shower and chill out....I need it.

How`s you, been busy at work today?
 
You can start wherever you want just don`t miss anywhere out

Well so far I`ve had a nap to catch up on some sleep the only other thing I have planned is a shower and chill out....I need it.

How`s you, been busy at work today?


Ok......I shall start at your forehead then and work down ;)

Yes, some Bookie time -always a good thing ;)

Yes it was pretty hectic tis morning, but I finished at Midday, cycled to the Gym, did an hour of hard training, then went to Tesco to do some shopping, then came home and had some din dins and the fell asleep.....and well, here I am :D
 
Ok......I shall start at your forehead then and work down ;)

Yes, some Bookie time -always a good thing ;)

Yes it was pretty hectic tis morning, but I finished at Midday, cycled to the Gym, did an hour of hard training, then went to Tesco to do some shopping, then came home and had some din dins and the fell asleep.....and well, here I am :D

Sounds like we was both in bed this afternoon.....shame it wasn`t the same bed though ;)
 
Err......well maybe visiting a friend down in Essex on Saturday afternoon.........other than that, nowt :D

You?

Well I`ve got the kids back tomorrow morning until saturday evening, after that collapsing in a heap I think :D
 
Afternoon.....or should I say, Evening Pal :D

How was your day?

Hi Arnie :kiss: how`s you today?

I'm good thanks, another lovely day in Suffolk :D

Just been to see the ex, apparently the date that I'm legally free will be 15th June, all things being well :D

She's also happy for me to move on and find a new relationship. Not that it's anything to do with her, but at least she won't be too upset if she sees me with someone else :p

Got to give my Boris a big hug too :D :D
 
I'm good thanks, another lovely day in Suffolk :D

Just been to see the ex, apparently the date that I'm legally free will be 15th June, all things being well :D

She's also happy for me to move on and find a new relationship. Not that it's anything to do with her, but at least she won't be too upset if she sees me with someone else :p

Got to give my Boris a big hug too :D :D


So what were you married or sommat????

SO who have you got your eye on? :D
 
I'm good thanks, another lovely day in Suffolk :D

Just been to see the ex, apparently the date that I'm legally free will be 15th June, all things being well :D

She's also happy for me to move on and find a new relationship. Not that it's anything to do with her, but at least she won't be too upset if she sees me with someone else :p

Got to give my Boris a big hug too :D :D

So are you having a party on 15th June?.....can I come?

Who is Boris? :confused:
 
So are you having a party on 15th June?.....can I come?

Who is Boris? :confused:
Probably not, though I'm not sure what I'm doing.

Boris is the little Norfolk Terrier that we had together. He can't stay with me so she's got him. I've missed him so much :(
 
Back
Top