The Alternative UKOD

well i finished my chores but i wanted to sit in the summerhouse but my silly neighbour has a bonfire..so being a dirty cow on here lol...
 
well i finished my chores but i wanted to sit in the summerhouse but my silly neighbour has a bonfire..so being a dirty cow on here lol...

Well I am here to, having said that I am stretched out on a lounger glass of white on one hand phone in the other...

Sol
 
i had a nice cold cider earlier..yeah i just discovered i could get on lit through my emails..it wont let me go directly there thou
 
i had a nice cold cider earlier..yeah i just discovered i could get on lit through my emails..it wont let me go directly there thou

Its usually a conflict with your default browser and e-mail client.

Sol
 
well think i've sorted it now hope so..will make my bus journeys more interesting lol :p
 
well think i've sorted it now hope so..will make my bus journeys more interesting lol :p

It's going to cost you a fortune , trust me...

Having said that its very handy for early , "interesting" PM's...

Sol
 
lol i get free internet..well i'm looking for someone to txt really just to spice my borning life up..i got 5000 txts a month lol
 
Bah, I deride your sunny abilitys!

Ireland's winter continues, grey , overcast and probably rain :(

Sol
 
Afternoon everybody, sorry I haven't been about, I'm having major problems with my pc :(

How are you all?
 
Howdy All :D

Ok anyone miss me??.....Anyone??..........Any??........sigh............
 
Back
Top