The Bears Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
kayte said:
Good morning {{{{{{{{{{{{{{Mary}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart: Have a wonderful Memorial Day sweetie.



Good Evening {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Kayte}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart: it was a quit day....but relaxing ​


{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Mary}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Congratulations on his graduation! Wow! sounds like you have had an exhausting time darling. Glad to hear you are taking time for YOU today.


Thanks {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Kayte}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart: yes it was an exhausting two days...and today my lower back feels like someone has there hand wrapped around it and squeezing it....not good.​
 
Good Moaning {{{Mary Sweetie Pie}}} :kiss: :rose: :p :kiss:
Well I hope you rested up a little Sweetie & got in a good sleep~you should have coz I didnt even cum & bother you heheee :D
But Iam leaving Hugs~Licks~Smoochies~Gropes & :kiss: s for you just in case you need some ;)
 
MaryBears said:
Good Evening {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Kayte}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart: it was a quit day....but relaxing ​





Thanks {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Kayte}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart: yes it was an exhausting two days...and today my lower back feels like someone has there hand wrapped around it and squeezing it....not good.​


Good evening {{{{{{{{{{{{{{Mary}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart: I am so sorry to hear you paid for that celebration with your back acting up. Hope you are getting something to easy the tightness hon.
 
Papa-Joe said:
Good Moaning {{{Mary Sweetie Pie}}}
Well I hope you rested up a little Sweetie & got in a good sleep~you should have coz I didnt even cum & bother you heheee :D
But Iam leaving Hugs~Licks~Smoochies~Gropes & :kiss: s for you just in case you need some ;)


Good Moaning {{{{{{{{{{{Papa Sugar Bears }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :rose: :kiss: you can fondle and tease me all you like as long as you please me....oh what am i saying...you will definately please me...make me scream and moan your name.....but for now I will leave you with all those special goodies....licks, sucks, gropes, grinds, smoochies, passionate kisses and oh so much more....;)​
 
kayte said:
Good evening {{{{{{{{{{{{{{Mary}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart: I am so sorry to hear you paid for that celebration with your back acting up. Hope you are getting something to easy the tightness hon.


Good Evening {{{{{{{{{{Kayte}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart: thanks dear....I am doing better now...I got a really goodnights rest last night.....and tomorrow is the pool day....yesssssssss I am so happy.....:nana:​
 
kayte said:
Good evening {{{{PJ}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart: Hope it was a grand one for you.
Good Morning {{{Kayte}}} :kiss: :rose: :p :kiss:
Well cant really say its been a "grand one" as it has been raining for the last 2 Days - but Iam singing in the Rain-working in the Rain! Oh well Iam pretenting to be a Duck for a few more Days ;) :D
Have a yummy Hump Day :D
 
MaryBears said:
Good Moaning {{{{{{{{{{{Papa Sugar Bears }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :rose: :kiss: you can fondle and tease me all you like as long as you please me....oh what am i saying...you will definately please me...make me scream and moan your name.....but for now I will leave you with all those special goodies....licks, sucks, gropes, grinds, smoochies, passionate kisses and oh so much more....;)​
Good Moaning {{{Mary Sweetie Pie}}} :kiss:
oh, you horny little :devil: I thought I would give you a break & not pester you for one Day but there you go again egging me on ;) so what can I do but fondle
your BOOBS & rub & stroke your Kitty & listen to your purring & moaning mmmm !
Have a :nana: Happy Hump Day :nana: Sweetie :kiss:
 
MaryBears said:
Good Evening {{{{{{{{{{Kayte}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart: thanks dear....I am doing better now...I got a really goodnights rest last night.....and tomorrow is the pool day....yesssssssss I am so happy.....:nana:​



Good afternoon {{{{{{{{{{{{Mary}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart: I am so happy to hear you are doing better! Hope you are having a Happy Hump Day.

Have a fabulous time in the pool! :nana:
 
Papa-Joe said:
Good Morning {{{Kayte}}} :kiss: :rose: :p :kiss:
Well cant really say its been a "grand one" as it has been raining for the last 2 Days - but Iam singing in the Rain-working in the Rain! Oh well Iam pretenting to be a Duck for a few more Days ;) :D
Have a yummy Hump Day :D



Good afternoon {{{{{{{{{PJ}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart: Hope the rain has eased up for you. I mean that isn't the best kind of "wet."

Happy Hump Day!
 
Papa-Joe said:
Good Moaning {{{Mary Sweetie Pie}}} :kiss:
oh, you horny little :devil: I thought I would give you a break & not pester you for one Day but there you go again egging me on ;) so what can I do but fondle
your BOOBS & rub & stroke your Kitty & listen to your purring & moaning mmmm !
Have a :nana: Happy Hump Day :nana: Sweetie :kiss:


Good moaning {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Sugars}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :kiss: sorry that :devil: just cums out in me....makes me crazy....makes me horny and wanting......you go right ahead and keep my boobs and kitty in a good workout......and I will give your manhood a damn good work out and then some.....:devil:
​
 
kayte said:
Good afternoon {{{{{{{{{{{{Mary}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart: I am so happy to hear you are doing better! Hope you are having a Happy Hump Day.

Have a fabulous time in the pool! :nana:


Good Morning {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Kayte}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart: Thank you so very much.


I had a fabulous time in the pool....today has been good but i am exhausted...so off to bed I will be going.
​
 
MaryBears said:

Good Morning {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Kayte}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart: Thank you so very much.


I had a fabulous time in the pool....today has been good but i am exhausted...so off to bed I will be going.
​



TGIF {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Mary}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :heart: :kiss:

I am so thrilled to hear you had the pool time and that it was a good time for you. Hope you got a good night's sleep darling.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top