The Bears Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
MaryBears said:
mmmmmmmmmm i love to be cuddled, and hugged, and kissed :devil: :kiss: so your always welcome to stay in my bed anytime.....and fondle me and tease me but you just better please me......:devil: Good moaning {{{{{{{{{{{{{{Papa Sugar Bears}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}leaving you a lot of hugs, gropes, grinds, licks, sucks and all the other goodies​
Good Moaning {{{Sweeite Pie}}} :kiss:
mh that shouldnt be hard to please you coz your always horny & frisky ~
just gliding my Tongue over your hard Nipples makes you moan ~mmmmm & I like it :p & once I slide my Hand between your Legs you moan & squirm even louder :catroar: mh wonder if I should stop here or go on rubbing your Kitty :devil: ~well gonna leave oodles of Hugs~Gropes~Fondles~Licks ~Sucks ~ :nana: s & :kiss: s for you ~have yourslfs a real horny Day :heart:
 
kayte said:
Happy Saturday {{{{{{{{{{{{{PJ}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

I kinda thought I was hitting the "spots" by the way you moved and moaned. Leaving more for you as I collect all of the fondles and kisses and all you left for me. :devil:
Good Moaning {{{Kayte}}} :kiss: :p :kiss:
wanna continue where we left off :p :D uhhhhhh ! I think I started to rub your Kitty & you was moaning & squirming & using bad language :D
 
MaryBears said:

Good Morning {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Kayte}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}:kiss: :heart:

thanks hun....i did i feel better now!!!

Hope your doing well and having a fabulous weekend....:rose:
​



Good afternoon {{{{{{{{{{{{{{Mary}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart: I am so happy to hear you are feeling better. :nana:

Things are going pretty well, thank you.
 
Papa-Joe said:
Good Moaning {{{Kayte}}} :kiss: :p :kiss:
wanna continue where we left off :p :D uhhhhhh ! I think I started to rub your Kitty & you was moaning & squirming & using bad language :D


Good afternoon {{{{{{PJ}}}}}}}} :kiss: :kiss: I love that rubbing and stroking you are doing. My squeezing and stroking of you gets even firmer as you do and as I squirm and wriggle. Naughty words from Moi? Well yes I do lose control at times. :p
 
Papa-Joe said:
Good Moaning {{{Sweeite Pie}}} :kiss:
mh that shouldnt be hard to please you coz your always horny & frisky ~
just gliding my Tongue over your hard Nipples makes you moan ~mmmmm & I like it :p & once I slide my Hand between your Legs you moan & squirm even louder :catroar: mh wonder if I should stop here or go on rubbing your Kitty :devil: ~well gonna leave oodles of Hugs~Gropes~Fondles~Licks ~Sucks ~ :nana: s & :kiss: s for you ~have yourslfs a real horny Day :heart:


hot damn and good moaning to you {{{{{{{{{{{Sugar bears}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: damn you got me so wet and horny now.....you better keep it up.....wiggles and squirms under your fabulous touch....squirming and squealing in delight as i kiss my way down your neck to your shoulder and down to your nipple....mmmmmmmmm ohhhh yessssss ~ Leaving you hugs, gropes, grinds, licks, sucks, and so much more...:devil:
​
 
kayte said:
Good afternoon {{{{{{{{{{{{{{Mary}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart: I am so happy to hear you are feeling better. :nana:

Things are going pretty well, thank you.



Good late evening{{{{{{{{{{{{Kayte}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart: thank you and your welcome

Now i should be in bed but I had to come in and see all my friends...but i am off to bed so I can get some beauty sleep before going to the pool in the morning....nighty night
​
 
kayte said:
Good afternoon {{{{{{PJ}}}}}}}} :kiss: :kiss: I love that rubbing and stroking you are doing. My squeezing and stroking of you gets even firmer as you do and as I squirm and wriggle. Naughty words from Moi? Well yes I do lose control at times. :p
Uh,ohhhhh OMG mmmmmm you loose control with more the just your Words Kayte :p :devil:
Good Moaning {{{ya sexy thang }}} :rose: :kiss:
 
MaryBears said:

hot damn and good moaning to you {{{{{{{{{{{Sugar bears}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: damn you got me so wet and horny now.....you better keep it up.....wiggles and squirms under your fabulous touch....squirming and squealing in delight as i kiss my way down your neck to your shoulder and down to your nipple....mmmmmmmmm ohhhh yessssss ~ Leaving you hugs, gropes, grinds, licks, sucks, and so much more...:devil:
​
mmmmm OMG just look at the position we ended up in :p
licking & munching on your wet & hot Kitty ~while your bobing up & down on my :nana: :p
Good Moaning {{{Sweetie Pie }}} :kiss: :kiss: Hugs~Gropes~Slurps & smacking my Lips over yours :p
 
Papa-Joe said:
mmmmm OMG just look at the position we ended up in :p
licking & munching on your wet & hot Kitty ~while your bobing up & down on my :nana: :p
Good Moaning {{{Sweetie Pie }}} :kiss: :kiss: Hugs~Gropes~Slurps & smacking my Lips over yours :p


ohhhhhhhhh the good ole 69 or pretzel position.....:devil: hot damn....i love that position...and i love the would you keep my kitty pulsating.....and your hard sausage going in and out....:devil.....Good Moaning {{{{{{{{{{{Sugar bears}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}:kiss: until later, I will leave you with gropes, grinds, licks, sucks, smoochies and passionate kisses ​
 
Shreik said:
Greetings Great {{{{MARY}}}} :

ohhhhhhhhhhhh love those :nana:'s .....and your so good at giving me them...:devil: {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Shreik}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :devil: ​
 
MaryBears said:
ohhhhhhhhhhhh love those .....and your so good at giving me them...{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Shreik}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} ​
My pleasure darlin :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:
 
MaryBears said:
Good late evening{{{{{{{{{{{{Kayte}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart: thank you and your welcome

Now i should be in bed but I had to come in and see all my friends...but i am off to bed so I can get some beauty sleep before going to the pool in the morning....nighty night
​


Good evening {{{{{{{{{{{{{Mary}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart: Hope your Pool time earlier today was wonderful for you. :nana:

Wishing you a Happy Hump Day for tomorrow too. We do seem to miss each other lately. :kiss:
 
Papa-Joe said:
Uh,ohhhhh OMG mmmmmm you loose control with more the just your Words Kayte :p :devil:
Good Moaning {{{ya sexy thang }}} :rose: :kiss:


Good evening {{{{{{{{PJ}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

Yes I suppose I do. But you have such a marvelous touch and taste. :p I can't get enough darling.
 
MaryBears said:
ohhhhhhhhh the good ole 69 or pretzel position.....:devil: hot damn....i love that position...and i love the would you keep my kitty pulsating.....and your hard sausage going in and out....:devil.....Good Moaning {{{{{{{{{{{Sugar bears}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}:kiss: until later, I will leave you with gropes, grinds, licks, sucks, smoochies and passionate kisses ​
Good Morning {{{Mary Sweeetie Pie}}} :kiss:
Thunderstorms here on & off for the last two Days just think of all the fun we could have had had you been here :p ~Iam working on all the yummy Stuff that you send along & of course sending back Hugs~Licks~Gropes~Fondles~Sucks
& hot juicy :kiss: sssssssssssssssssssssssss
 
kayte said:
Good evening {{{{{{{{PJ}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

Yes I suppose I do. But you have such a marvelous touch and taste. :p I can't get enough darling.
Yup Evening was good ;)
Good Morning {{{{Kayte}}} :kiss: :kiss: mmmm yes it does feel good letting my Hands glide over your Body & licking ~kissing & sucking here & there along the way down :p :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top