The Bears Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Good Thursday Morning

Puddin36 said:
Yes this is a shocker........I am the first to say good morning. I am hardly ever up this early, but I didn't sleep hardly at all Tuesday night due to a sinus problem, and I went to bed at 8:30 last night, and find myself awake early this morning. I did get some good sleep though. Went to the chiropractor yesterday and he gave my sinuses a good work out and low and behold, I can breathe better. Between the work out and his advice of rubbing Vicks on my chest and the bottoms of my feet, I can breathe a little easier now. Yes, I said the bottoms of my feet. Of course I questioned the chiropractor about his suggestion, and he said that rubbing Vicks on small childrens feet always opens up their breathing, I figured what the heck, I'll try it. Guess I will have to wash them real good today in case I met someone that was into toe licking..........hehehehehehehe

Good Luck at the doctor today Mary.........I will be thinking about you.

A huge hello to everyone today. I hope we all have a great day!!!


Hugs and Licks............Puddin



Good morning {{{{{{{Puddin}}}}} Sorry your sinuses are giving you grief. Hope your day is a good one!!!!
 
Good morning {{{{{{{{{{Mary}}}}}}}}}} :kiss:


Hope you got a good night's sleep!!! Good luck at the doctor's today dear!!! Keeping you in my prayers hon. :kiss:
 
Re: Re: Good Thursday Morning

kayte said:
Good morning {{{{{{{Puddin}}}}} Sorry your sinuses are giving you grief. Hope your day is a good one!!!!
{{{{{{{{{{{kayte}}}}}}}}}}}} I am feeling better today, thank you. Hope that you have a good day as well.




Hugs and Licks............Puddin
 
Great day and greetings one and all hope you are having a ball. great luck today Mary . Yes puddin licks and hugs :p :rose:
 
A Morning Chuckle

You know you are living in 2004 when...

1. You accidentally enter your password on the microwave.

2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.

3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of 3.

4. You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.

5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends is that they don't
have e-mail addresses.

6. When you go home after a long day at work you still answer the phone
in a business manner.

7. When you make phone calls from home, you accidentally dial "9" to get
an outside line.

8. You've sat at the same desk for four years and worked for three
different companies.

10. You learn about your redundancy on the 11 o'clock news.

11. Your boss doesn't have the ability to do your job.

12. Contractors outnumber permanent staff and are more likely to get
long-service awards.

And the real clinchers are...

13. You read this entire list, and kept nodding and smiling.

14. As you read this list, you think about forwarding it to your
"friends."

15. You got this email from a friend that never talks to you anymore,
except to send you jokes from the net.

16. You are too busy to notice there was no #9.

17. You actually scrolled back up to check that there wasn't a #9.

18. AND NOW U R LAUGHING at yourself.

19. Finally you forward this to your friends.
 
Shreik said:
Great day and greetings one and all hope you are having a ball. great luck today Mary . Yes puddin licks and hugs :p :rose:

Good Morning Shreik.........hope your day is off to a great start. :p




Hugs and Licks............Puddin
 
So far puddin it has been off and running notice I didn't say up and run :rose: :devil:
 
Re: A Morning Chuckle

Puddin36 said:
You know you are living in 2004 when...

1. You accidentally enter your password on the microwave.

2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.

3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of 3.

4. You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.

5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends is that they don't
have e-mail addresses.

6. When you go home after a long day at work you still answer the phone
in a business manner.

7. When you make phone calls from home, you accidentally dial "9" to get
an outside line.

8. You've sat at the same desk for four years and worked for three
different companies.

10. You learn about your redundancy on the 11 o'clock news.

11. Your boss doesn't have the ability to do your job.

12. Contractors outnumber permanent staff and are more likely to get
long-service awards.

And the real clinchers are...

13. You read this entire list, and kept nodding and smiling.

14. As you read this list, you think about forwarding it to your
"friends."

15. You got this email from a friend that never talks to you anymore,
except to send you jokes from the net.

16. You are too busy to notice there was no #9.

17. You actually scrolled back up to check that there wasn't a #9.

18. AND NOW U R LAUGHING at yourself.

19. Finally you forward this to your friends.


LMSAO!!!!! Those are great sweetie!!! Thanks for putting them up. :D
 
kayte said:
LMSAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is fantastic {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Mary}}}}}}}}}}

Thank you for posting it. Hope you are doing well. Hope you let the Dr and the office staff know what incompetent idiots they are behaving as. :kiss:


Good Morning {{{{{{{{{{{{{{Kayte}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}:kiss: Glad you liked the joke.....I thought it was funny.....:)


I plan on letting the dr know what his staff did.....I am hoping for a good report......although my leg still is not looking so hot.....time will tell....Have an awesome day!!
 
Re: Good Thursday Morning

Puddin36 said:
Yes this is a shocker........I am the first to say good morning. I am hardly ever up this early, but I didn't sleep hardly at all Tuesday night due to a sinus problem, and I went to bed at 8:30 last night, and find myself awake early this morning. I did get some good sleep though. Went to the chiropractor yesterday and he gave my sinuses a good work out and low and behold, I can breathe better. Between the work out and his advice of rubbing Vicks on my chest and the bottoms of my feet, I can breathe a little easier now. Yes, I said the bottoms of my feet. Of course I questioned the chiropractor about his suggestion, and he said that rubbing Vicks on small childrens feet always opens up their breathing, I figured what the heck, I'll try it. Guess I will have to wash them real good today in case I met someone that was into toe licking..........hehehehehehehe

Good Luck at the doctor today Mary.........I will be thinking about you.

A huge hello to everyone today. I hope we all have a great day!!!


Hugs and Licks............Puddin


{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Puddin}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} hope your sinus infection is better....and that you are taking meds for it....don't let the infection get out of control.....I hate to hear that you are sick.....take care

Thanks for the best wishes.....I am crossing my fingers for a good report.
 
kayte said:
Good morning {{{{{{{{{{Mary}}}}}}}}}} :kiss:


Hope you got a good night's sleep!!! Good luck at the doctor's today dear!!! Keeping you in my prayers hon. :kiss:

{{{{{{{{{{{Kayte}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss:


I sleep really well again last night.....not sure what is making me sleep so good but I did get a relaxing nights rest....And thanks for the prayers :kiss:

You have a spectacular day and take care of yourself
 
Shreik said:
Great day and greetings one and all hope you are having a ball. great luck today Mary . Yes puddin licks and hugs :p :rose:


((((((((((((((((((Shreik))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) :kiss: :p all over.... have a good day....thanks hun......I hope for the best today at the doctors....take care:nana:
 
Shreik said:
So far puddin it has been off and running notice I didn't say up and run :rose: :devil:

Sounds like things are going great for you so far this morning Shreik. Hmmmmmmm.........which would u prefer.......off and running or up and running?????


Hugs and Licks...........Puddin
 
Re: Re: Good Thursday Morning

MaryBears said:
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Puddin}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} hope your sinus infection is better....and that you are taking meds for it....don't let the infection get out of control.....I hate to hear that you are sick.....take care

Thanks for the best wishes.....I am crossing my fingers for a good report.

Mary.........thanks for your well wishes. I am sure I will be fine, I go back to the chiropractor tomorrow, so if I am still having problems, I am sure he can help. You are in my thoughts and prayers for your doctors visit today.


Puddin
 
Mary ((((hugs)))) good luck at the Dr. today, Kayte and Puddin' hugs to both of you as well ((((hugs))))

Shreik, XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

and a little pick me up for all, its an old one but worth a chuckle...:

A girl was visiting her blonde friend who had acquired two new dogs,
and
> >asked her what their names were. The blonde responded by saying that
one
> >was named Rolex and the other one was named Timex.
> >Her friend said, "Whoever heard of someone naming dogs like that?"
> >"HelllOOOooo," answered the blonde. "They're watch dogs!"
 
Shreik said:

As long as they are both good for you, that is all that matters!!!
:nana: :nana: :nana: Gotta love these dancing nanas!!!!!


Hugs and Licks...........Puddin
 
catsr2wild said:
Mary ((((hugs)))) good luck at the Dr. today, Kayte and Puddin' hugs to both of you as well ((((hugs))))

Shreik, XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

and a little pick me up for all, its an old one but worth a chuckle...:

A girl was visiting her blonde friend who had acquired two new dogs,
and
> >asked her what their names were. The blonde responded by saying that
one
> >was named Rolex and the other one was named Timex.
> >Her friend said, "Whoever heard of someone naming dogs like that?"
> >"HelllOOOooo," answered the blonde. "They're watch dogs!"


Good Morning Cats ((((((hugs))))))) to you this morning as well. Hope you have a great day!!!!


Hugs and Licks..........Puddin
 
catsr2wild said:
Mary ((((hugs)))) good luck at the Dr. today, Kayte and Puddin' hugs to both of you as well ((((hugs))))

Shreik, XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

and a little pick me up for all, its an old one but worth a chuckle...:

A girl was visiting her blonde friend who had acquired two new dogs,
and
> >asked her what their names were. The blonde responded by saying that
one
> >was named Rolex and the other one was named Timex.
> >Her friend said, "Whoever heard of someone naming dogs like that?"
> >"HelllOOOooo," answered the blonde. "They're watch dogs!"


((((((((((((((((Cats)))))))))))))))))))))))) thanks so very much.......I hope all goes well........so happy that you stopped by....have a good day....;)
 
catsr2wild said:
I can relate...I just wanted to mention, nice AV....this one asnd the previous one certainly got my attention, never been much into that leather thing but maybe I should....


(((mary))) and Puddin' a warm hello to you both and Mary a little extra to help you get better faster(((hugs)))

For me it is the boots. I have a friend that is into them and she really has me turned on for them.
 
MaryBears said:
((((((((((((((((Cats)))))))))))))))))))))))) thanks so very much.......I hope all goes well........so happy that you stopped by....have a good day....;)

Good morning Mary

(((((Ladies))))))

You may have seen in a different thread that my boss has cracked down on internet use here, fortunately he is only here for 4 or 5 hours a day. I guess my posting slut status will have to be removed
 
Palleon said:
For me it is the boots. I have a friend that is into them and she really has me turned on for them.



Good Morning Pall :kiss: and :p for you....hope all is well....take care.
 
Puddin36 said:
I totally agree Shreik.


Hugs and Licks..........Puddin

Hi Puddin, I just had a peice of banana creme pie. How nice to have been able to lick that out of someone;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top