Nylonian
Feet First
- Joined
- Mar 24, 2021
- Posts
- 5,733
Damn. No hope for me then. I am neither grumpy nor old...Not gonna lie, this "grumpy old man" energy y'all are giving off is kinda doing things to this princess
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Damn. No hope for me then. I am neither grumpy nor old...Not gonna lie, this "grumpy old man" energy y'all are giving off is kinda doing things to this princess
Sleep well, CJ. I'll have some coffee ready for you when you wake.Okay folks, I know you didn't ask for it, and I know I'm the odd duck who loves bluegrass and string bands, but you're getting it anyway....a few of some of my favorite soul cleansing, Bedtime Ballads for you all tonight. Hope you all have a restful, whimsical night's sleep and dream of whatever brings you rejuvenation!
Enjoy what you didn't know you were missing! Okay, cheesy goodnight done. Sleep well everyone.
Awesome! Great run!! ......and big thumbs up on the group chat!!@KatieKulka32 @ScarletDaisy @Dayhoosier @cheekygirl75 @EyesOnHers
Well, you'll be pleased to know that I survived and got under 3 hours. Not too shabby for a start of season half mara with 470m elevation gain. Photos to come, I'm just editing and processing them now.
The bonus is being added to a chat group named 'Hot Fit Runners'. I'm the only guy in that group... Should be interesting.
This is amazing@KatieKulka32 @ScarletDaisy @Dayhoosier @cheekygirl75 @EyesOnHers
Well, you'll be pleased to know that I survived and got under 3 hours. Not too shabby for a start of season half mara with 470m elevation gain. Photos to come, I'm just editing and processing them now.
The bonus is being added to a chat group named 'Hot Fit Runners'. I'm the only guy in that group... Should be interesting.
I even gave the group leader an out and said "But I'm not even hot." She looked cheekily at me and went, "Oh please, Nylonian. Don't give me that."Awesome! Great run!! ......and big thumbs up on the group chat!!
We call that winningI even gave the group leader an out and said "But I'm not even hot." She looked and me and went, "Oh please, Nylonian. Don't give me that."
Thank you. These races give off the best vibes.This is amazing![]()
Well done and massive congratulations!
Have fun in your chat group!!!
Trail runners are greatThank you. These races give off the best vibes.
Congratulations!@KatieKulka32 @ScarletDaisy @Dayhoosier @cheekygirl75 @EyesOnHers
Well, you'll be pleased to know that I survived and got under 3 hours. Not too shabby for a start of season half mara with 470m elevation gain. Photos to come, I'm just editing and processing them now.
The bonus is being added to a chat group named 'Hot Fit Runners'. I'm the only guy in that group... Should be interesting.
¡Ay, gracias!Congratulations!![]()
Are you familiar with the Art collective Anonymouse? They are from Malmö in Sweden and does street art miniatures. It is always a mouse theme and the details are fantastic! The have done things in Canada and USA as well as local locations. They were anonymous to begin with but they came out last year since they plan to cut down on the miniatures and focus on other kinds of art.Still trucking along...
View attachment 2608772
Ok, ok, I’m going!
What did you do in the shower?I do feel much better.
Indeed. It was a very therapeutic and exciting way to kick off a long weekend.Sounds and looks like a day wrll spent! Good on you and thanks for sharing the pics! I love the lush, green forest!
Insekts are great for the environment but can be anything from annoying to deadly.Just something random...
Stick insects: if there are no males, the female lays eggs. Normally they take six months to hatch, but with no male, it takes 9 and they’re clones of their mothers.
A few years ago, I was tent camping with a male friend up in the Rockies. One night we had a camp lantern sitting on the picnic table and we were playing a card game. All of a sudden I felt something fall on the back of my head. My hand move there to brush away whatever it was and omg, it was a walking stick!! It fell on the top of the picnic table.
I remember screaming probably waking up anyone that was trying to sleep. I quickly put on a jacket, zipped it all the way up and grabbed the baseball cap he was wearing and grabbed my hair and twirled it around and stuck it up in the hat.
It's funny when I think about it now, but back then...it was just horrible......lol
Oof that's terrifying.Insekts are great for the environment but can be anything from annoying to deadly.
I got a wasp jammed in my helmet between my head and the padding. I could hear it buzzing and it took a while to stop the motorcycle in a safe way. When I manage to set it free again I found the sting in the padding.![]()
Coffee in hand and off to work I go!
Have a great day!Coffee in hand and off to work I go!
your mornings start incredibly early