The Cozy Corner

Happy Friday Cozy Crew! I huge shout out to all the participants who make this thread happen and make is place of flirty, fun, recipe sharers, crafty hobbyists (not just crafts but interests you’ve all shared)- who drink a lot of coffee!! I truly enjoy this little spot of Lit.
Girl, this wonderful place is only possible because of you! 😘
Thank you for being YOU!!!
 
There's probably a lot of solace and gain to be had if you can find the willpower to sustain it physically and mentally. You probably learn a lot about yourself in the process as well. As a fellow runner, I kinda get it.
The temptation to essentially write an essay here is huge .... But instead of doing that to everyone I'll just say:
Yes absolutely
 
Rodeo day!!! 😁🤪😂
Yeeeeehaw!!!! 🎶🎶 Well here comes johnny with his pecker in his hand, he's a one ball man, and he's off to the rodeo?!....and it's allemande left n allemande right cmon you fucking dummy get your right step right, get off the stage ya god-damned goof ya know ...ya piss me off...ya fuckin' jerk....ya get on Muh nerves! 🎶🎶
 
Happy Friday Cozy Crew! I huge shout out to all the participants who make this thread happen and make is place of flirty, fun, recipe sharers, crafty hobbyists (not just crafts but interests you’ve all shared)- who drink a lot of coffee!! I truly enjoy this little spot of Lit.
And that annoying nylon fiend in the corner who keeps getting people to try his niche beans.
 
Happy Friday Cozy Crew! I huge shout out to all the participants who make this thread happen and make is place of flirty, fun, recipe sharers, crafty hobbyists (not just crafts but interests you’ve all shared)- who drink a lot of coffee!! I truly enjoy this little spot of Lit.
It has quickly become my favorite spot to hang out, I'm so glad it's here. 🥰
Love a love fest.... Shush not that kind...well yes also that kind. But that's not what I meant here.....mostly. no definitely just like the sisterhood stuff ...you two made a GREAT thread
They really have created a great space! And look! *points at pink fuzzy bean bag chair* This is perfect for me. 🥰
 
😂 I only laugh because.....never. I'm good at some things....sleeping is not one of those things. Went to the theatre last night and was up later than I wanted ......then up at 545 anyway because 🤷‍♂️.... But good morning it's Friday!

What did you see at the theater? (Or if you’re fancy theatre 🤭)

As a coffee adjacent thread here is my question:
How do you take your coffee (if you do)?
I take my black....well one cup per morning has creatine in it but I don't think that counts.

Strong coffee with a splash of milk, please!
 
It has quickly become my favorite spot to hang out, I'm so glad it's here. 🥰

They really have created a great space! And look! *points at pink fuzzy bean bag chair* This is perfect for me. 🥰
This bean bag thing is just not going anywhere is it? *Starts stretching....puts on a yoga video* gotta make sure I can get up if I sit down
 
What did you see at the theater? (Or if you’re fancy theatre
Suffs.... And it was amazing...I know it had financial issues on Broadway while also winning Tony's which is weird but what a ride!! And the music is still stuck in my head (listen to Great American Bitch if you ever get a chance!)

Ok let me compose myself my theatre 😆 kid self is showing *tries to look manly*
🤭)



Strong coffee with a splash of milk, please!
You got it!!
 
I'll be popping in and out over the weekend but I won't be around as much. I'll be playing Switch 2 with player 2. Interpret that however you will. No matter how you choose to spend it, have an enjoyable time with your activities. ❤️🎈
Have a great weekend!
 
Back
Top