mobleedzblue
Wanderer
- Joined
- Nov 2, 2010
- Posts
- 7,204
This corner is sooo cozy. I really should get up and be productive but I just don’t feel like it.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
No, a huge shout out to you and @MidwestPrincess23 for creating and bringing this place to life! We wouldn't have this Cozy spot to share, joke, flirt and encourage each other's obviously unhinged coffee addiction!Happy Friday Cozy Crew! I huge shout out to all the participants who make this thread happen and make is place of flirty, fun, recipe sharers, crafty hobbyists (not just crafts but interests you’ve all shared)- who drink a lot of coffee!! I truly enjoy this little spot of Lit.
Wait we can FLIRT in here?No, a huge shout out to you and @MidwestPrincess23 for creating and bringing this place to life! We wouldn't have this Cozy spot to share, joke, flirt and encourage each other's obviously unhinged coffee addiction!️
️
So, THANK YOU both!
Careful flirting. Some of us are skittish.Wait we can FLIRT in here?
Well clearly I need to up my charm game *looks in mirror* and my work from home attire
So like I should approach on my tiptoes with my hand out?Careful flirting. Some of us are skittish.![]()
![]()
psstWait we can FLIRT in here?
Well clearly I need to up my charm game *looks in mirror* and my work from home attire
With sweet oats, yes.So like I should approach on my tiptoes with my hand out?
Wait... How did you.... *Looks at his robe* .... What the...*covers phone lense*.... Actually.... *Uncovers lense*psst
the robe stays
rawr
Over the past few years, I have switched over to cold brew. My body is much happier with the lower acidity. I take mine with some milk.As a coffee adjacent thread here is my question:
How do you take your coffee (if you do)?
I take my black....well one cup per morning has creatine in it but I don't think that counts.
Suffs.... And it was amazing...I know it had financial issues on Broadway while also winning Tony's which is weird but what a ride!! And the music is still stuck in my head (listen to Great American Bitch if you ever get a chance!)
Ok let me compose myself my theatrekid self is showing *tries to look manly*
You got it!!
This is kind of the hottest full two sentences all morningI'm heading to the bakery for breakfast as soon as I finish my nails. Now I'm even hungrier, @cheekygirl75
It looks a bit pale and has bad stitching after the surgery?I got the baseball donut as it has their vanilla icing that I love. Couldn’t wait to take a picture
View attachment 2608929

I hear that a lot. I continue to dissolve my body from the inside I guessOver the past few years, I have switched over to cold brew. My body is much happier with the lower acidity. I take mine with some milk.
There are people who are satisfied?Never hide your theatre kid self. Take it from Angelica S, if you do “you’ll never be satisfied”.
Ok, I am feeling better about spending $4. Any chance you can persuade them to give us a BOGO deal?I got the baseball donut as it has their vanilla icing that I love. Couldn’t wait to take a picture
View attachment 2608929
Don’t pretend you don’t get the Hamilton references, theatre kid.I hear that a lot. I continue to dissolve my body from the inside I guess
There are people who are satisfied?Interesting
I've never tried cold brew. I must do that some day.Over the past few years, I have switched over to cold brew. My body is much happier with the lower acidity. I take mine with some milk.
Of COURSE.... It tours through here like every other yearDon’t pretend you don’t get the Hamilton references, theatre kid.
Look I'll do whatever ... I'm not proudWith sweet oats, yes.![]()
Have a great day & give out some extra pets from me!Have a great Friday, everyone. I am off to walk some dogs.
That sounds like a great Friday to me!Have a great Friday, everyone. I am off to walk some dogs.
Walked mine a little earlier.....they must know it's Friday they were much better behaved todayHave a great Friday, everyone. I am off to walk some dogs.
I got the baseball donut as it has their vanilla icing that I love. Couldn’t wait to take a picture
View attachment 2608929
