The Cozy Corner

Good morning and happy Friday everyone. I'm feeling the need to be extra caffeinated this morning.

Just need to drag myself out of bed and to the coffee maker 😁
If you have a drip coffee maker fill up the basket with coffee then put your cup under the basket to catch the first cup dripping thru. Quickly slide the pot in under as you pull cup out. That first cup will get you in gear.
 
I have not
But again ....definitely seems like at my age you need to pick a position and stick with it in a bean bag. Whoever is on top probably has to stay there 😂
And whoever is on top should probably help the other person up after… it’s only fair 🤣
As a coffee adjacent thread here is my question:
How do you take your coffee (if you do)?
I take my black....well one cup per morning has creatine in it but I don't think that counts.
Black and strong (one ice cube)
 
Back
Top