wwot40
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Oct 19, 2003
- Posts
- 2,378
Good morning Scarlet! We are kindred spirits there!Good morning! Happy Friday!
I'm here with my cup of black coffee.I save my drinking calories for alcohol and milkshakes.
![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Good morning Scarlet! We are kindred spirits there!Good morning! Happy Friday!
I'm here with my cup of black coffee.I save my drinking calories for alcohol and milkshakes.
![]()
I hope @LordofDargaardkeep understands the bathtub requirements in these she-sheds he's building.I can deliver, but you’ll have to wait until I’m out of the tub
Or you can come pour yourself a mug from my pot, front door is open
How about you just grab the whole pot and come back up here?
Ope shoulda known
![]()
I hope @LordofDargaardkeep understands the bathtub requirements in these she-sheds he's building.![]()
Damn you! I’m out of bed and headed your way. You know the tub and coffee are my kryptonite.I can deliver, but you’ll have to wait until I’m out of the tub
Or you can come pour yourself a mug from my pot, front door is open
Just imagine when it's time to pick paint colors.A moment of silence for our brother, the poor bastard, may he survive the OverWatch of his taskmistresses as he does the Lord's work
Madam I may be an optimist but I would call just surviving holding the level and keeping his breath a winJust imagine when it's time to pick paint colors.![]()
How about you just grab the whole pot and come back up here?
Nice. That's a lot of running for sure. You're high volume. Do you peak this week or next? You're training for a mara right?Oh for sure....I need one more high volume week before I taper for about a week and a half. Race starts three weeks from yesterday ....
So 11 miles today
Probably same tomorrow
Then another 8-10 on Sunday then rest Monday
You're very trusting that no one will sabotage your pot...I can deliver, but you’ll have to wait until I’m out of the tub
Or you can come pour yourself a mug from my pot, front door is open
It is a multi day ultra...without rambling it's sort of a niche type of race called a journey run ... But it's like my B race this year .... I have my longest in June so I'm only kind of peeking and it's a shorter taperNice. That's a lot of running for sure. You're high volume. Do you peak this week or next? You're training for a mara right?
Jeez. That's insane. I don't do multis. I have trail friends who do milers and 200 miles and I have the utmost respect for them but I won't do anything further than 50K. Respect to you and all the best. I admire your grit.It is a multi day ultra...without rambling it's sort of a niche type of race called a journey run ... But it's like my B race this year .... I have my longest in June so I'm only kind of peeking and it's a shorter taper
This one is 230 yea....Jeez. That's insane. I don't do multis. I have trail friends who do milers and 200 miles and I have the utmost respect for them but I won't do anything further than 50K. Respect to you and all the best. I admire your grit.
They would never!!!You're very trusting that no one will sabotage your pot...
Businesswear on a Friday... Boo. That should be outlawed. Except maybe for lawyers and bankers...Grabs a cup of coffee and plops down in one of the bean bags.
I only have a few minutes to enjoy the coffee and the Cozy Corner. It's Friday and it's my day that I must go into the office. Hopefully there will only be a couple of meetings to attend. Will have to grab the train into Chicago.
I won't be able to wear my jeans & T-shirt today, will have to dress as a responsible adult in business wear. So please wish me luck in getting a short day and only a couple of meetings then home.
Have some fun today and everyone enjoy the weekend!
The most honoured.They would never!!!
There's probably a lot of solace and gain to be had if you can find the willpower to sustain it physically and mentally. You probably learn a lot about yourself in the process as well. As a fellow runner, I kinda get it.This one is 230 yea....I don't recommend it ever...as one of my race friends said midway through a 350 miler last year - "this is no way to live"
![]()
"Careful, careful -- keep all that sugar away from my coffee, you two," she says, trying to channel her inner grumpy girl.Good morning Cozy Crew.. so you know its kinda hard to channel my inner grumpy old man growly voice when that HR Lady makes me smile so damn much.![]()
mrw GIF https://media2.giphy.com/media/v1.Y...9naWZfYnlfaWQmY3Q9Zw/13Yok2fuVh4fcc/giphy.gifGood morning Cozy Crew.. so you know its kinda hard to channel my inner grumpy old man growly voice when that HR Lady makes me smile so damn much.![]()