env789
Respectful Deviant
- Joined
- Mar 4, 2026
- Posts
- 122
Shower phone?!That's where I set my phone!![]()
MWP you live dangerously!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Shower phone?!That's where I set my phone!![]()
How else is she supposed to get those incredible pics?Shower phone?!
MWP you live dangerously!![]()
I imagine her phone is most likely waterproof or at least water resistant.Shower phone?!
MWP you live dangerously!![]()
Ill make you up some eggs and amd maple smoked baconGym? Check.
Shower? Check.
Breakfast? Not yet![]()
That's @MidwestPrincess23 ... Don't let the yashoreyabetchas and hot dish charm fool you. She's a dangerous femme fatal of adventure and intrigueShower phone?!
MWP you live dangerously!![]()
Scrambled and could you top it with some baby spinach, please?Ill make you up some eggs and amd maple smoked bacon
How do you like your eggs?
That reminds me I need to take new bath photos.How else is she supposed to get those incredible pics?![]()
See? You get me...That's @MidwestPrincess23 ... Don't let the yashoreyabetchas and hot dish charm fool you. She's a dangerous femme fatal of adventure and intrigue
Every day that ends in Y is a day of mischief.Happy Friday everyone. I love my Fridays, the quietest day of the week. Let’s me get into all kinds of mischief.
Ill whip you up the creamiest eggs you'll ever experienceScrambled and could you top it with some baby spinach, please?![]()
Mostly planting coming up once frost risk is safely behind usAny other house projects in the works?![]()
Fancy until I fall flat on my faceLook at you and your fancy dancing.
Took the words right out of my mouth you eloquent, fluent bastard.That's @MidwestPrincess23 ... Don't let the yashoreyabetchas and hot dish charm fool you. She's a dangerous femme fatal of adventure and intrigue
How much mischief can I possibly get into when there is no Y in your name?Every day that ends in Y is a day of mischief.
And appropriate to wear WarpaintEvery day that ends in Y is a day of mischief.
I landed my first soutenu turn the other day.Mostly planting coming up once frost risk is safely behind us
Fancy until I fall flat on my face![]()
Am I the only one that cringed a little bit? Or just my filthy mind??Ill whip you up the creamiest eggs you'll ever experience
You cad! One debonair masher recognizes another.Took the words right out of my mouth you eloquent, fluent bastard.
Montag? Dienstag? Mittwoch? Donnerstag? Freitag? Samstag? Sonntag?Every day that ends in Y is a day of mischief.
Well..... Shit...How much mischief can I possibly get into when there is no Y in your name?
I plead the fifth.Am I the only one that cringed a little bit? Or just my filthy mind??![]()
月曜日、火曜日、水曜日、木曜日、金曜日、土曜日、日曜日?Montag? Dienstag? Mittwoch? Donnerstag? Freitag? Samstag? Sonntag?