Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
In Kentucky, TVA means something completely different. What does it mean to you?Well the international chat is popping off. We are the TVA after all.![]()
Time Variance Authority. Not Tennesse Valley.In Kentucky, TVA means something completely different. What does it mean to you?
not tricuspid valve atresia?Time Variance Authority. Not Tennesse Valley.
That sounds nasty... Isn't that the valve between the right atrium and right ventricle? Unfortunately I know this through many cardiology visits.not tricuspid valve atresia?
not tricuspid valve atresia?
Time Variance Authority. Not Tennesse Valley.
It's usually a congenital defect. But it can be corrected surgically.That sounds nasty... Isn't that the valve between the right atrium and right ventricle? Unfortunately I know this through many cardiology visits.![]()
That's okay. I like the TVA lore of Cozy.See....I know this from work but wasn't going to include it. Lol I knew it wasn't Tennessee Valley. It was an honest question![]()
Ah gotcha. TIL.It's usually a congenital defect. But it can be corrected surgically.
I don't have enough shelf space.Now I want to put my tea on that little shelf in the shower. What have you all started!!!!![]()
Dooo iiiiit!Now I want to put my tea on that little shelf in the shower. What have you all started!!!!![]()
I agree. I only have a small seat(aka shampoo holder) and a small shelf just big enough for a bar of soap. Guess I’d have to put it on the top of the door track, but early mornings and wet hands could end up in a different definition of shower coffee.I don't have enough shelf space.![]()
Dooo iiiiit!
One of the only things I couldn’t get past, smoking. GrossMaybe tomorrow, I’m already showered for today.
I once dated a guy who smoked in the shower. Not sure if I broke up with him for that reason or because he was a smoker in general.![]()
You ever seen those ball caps with the beverage holder and straws attached? I bet we could engineer something similar for a shower capI agree. I only have a small seat(aka shampoo holder) and a small shelf just big enough for a bar of soap. Guess I’d have to put it on the top of the door track, but early mornings and wet hands could end up in a different definition of shower coffee.
One of the only things I couldn’t get past, smoking. Gross![]()
I mean, I do have a suction cup beer holder on my shower wall…..just need to create a bigger version for coffee cupsYou ever seen those ball caps with the beverage holder and straws attached? I bet we could engineer something similar for a shower cap
He knew I was an athlete and used to blow smoke in my face. I made him a knuckle sandwich and delivered it right to his throat.![]()
Brilliance!!I'm just gonna hang a camelbak on a hook and drink from it while I shower![]()