Nylonian
Feet First
- Joined
- Mar 24, 2021
- Posts
- 5,733
You're so cool...He knew I was an athlete and used to blow smoke in my face. I made him a knuckle sandwich and delivered it right to his throat.![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You're so cool...He knew I was an athlete and used to blow smoke in my face. I made him a knuckle sandwich and delivered it right to his throat.![]()
I just got so turned on.He knew I was an athlete and used to blow smoke in my face. I made him a knuckle sandwich and delivered it right to his throat.![]()
Is that one from the Dayhoosier Marathoning Handbook?I'm just gonna hang a camelbak on a hook and drink from it while I shower![]()
Similar probably. I didn't see his though.Is that one from the Dayhoosier Marathoning Handbook?![]()
Okay. I retract all criticisms of MWP's shower coffee.... This is just... Why don't they just move the entire kitchen to there? I refuse to believe this is not ragebait.
....yeah?.....and then?....do go on....
![]()
I raised my daughter to take no shit, kick ass first, give benefit of the doubt later. She shoots better than I do and now that I'm getting older...I'm probably not going to challenge her physically hahahaMy Dad bought me this when he realized I wasn’t going to conform.
https://ibb.co/Nn3bjm6W
It didn’t work
I think whoever messes with this crew is gonna have a really bad day.I raised my daughter to take no shit, kick ass first, give benefit of the doubt later. She shoots better than I do and now that I'm getting older...I'm probably not going to challenge her physically hahaha
Basketball, pool, or down iron sights?She shoots better than I do
All three at once obviously.Basketball, pool, or down iron sights?![]()
Hahaha I might live in ky but I was raised in the part of the world where you join the basketball team because you can't make the football team. The men in my family are corn fed USDA prime. We don't jump 6 inches off the ground. She definitely shoots iron sights.Basketball, pool, or down iron sights?![]()
You know how much time I spend in the bath, right?Good morning Cozy Crew...
Ok so I am totally weirded out by the amount of time you fuckers are spending in the shower... You actually want to have beverages there? I can shit, shower and shave before the coffee pot is done brewing... Obviously none of you grew up using well waterAbout the 2nd time you had to haul water to fill the damn thing in July you would quit that shit!
![]()
Hey. This is a judgement free zone. 'Everything Showers' take a long time okay?Good morning Cozy Crew...
Ok so I am totally weirded out by the amount of time you fuckers are spending in the shower... You actually want to have beverages there? I can shit, shower and shave before the coffee pot is done brewing... Obviously none of you grew up using well waterAbout the 2nd time you had to haul water to fill the damn thing in July you would quit that shit!
![]()
Can I come too? We might find a fountain pen...Off to hunt for second hand treasure. See you in 2 or 3 chapters.![]()
It depends on the day , sometimes showers are a quick, no frills , get it done kind of thing but sometimes it’s nice to linger and indulge under the hot sprayGood morning Cozy Crew...
Ok so I am totally weirded out by the amount of time you fuckers are spending in the shower... You actually want to have beverages there? I can shit, shower and shave before the coffee pot is done brewing... Obviously none of you grew up using well waterAbout the 2nd time you had to haul water to fill the damn thing in July you would quit that shit!
![]()
They need aIt depends on the day , sometimes showers are a quick, no frills , get it done kind of thing but sometimes it’s nice to linger and indulge under the hot spray
Can I come too? We might find a fountain pen...
A cold shower on a cold day.So which is better:
A hot shower on a cold day.... or a cold shower on a hot day?
So which is better:
A hot shower on a cold day.... or a cold shower on a hot day?
Obviously you have never met me... I am judging all of you..This is a judgement free zone