The Cozy Corner

Never have I ever been tased by a cop

yet
So you and your friends don't sit around with tasers while drinking and see who can turn the hand held taser up the highest while hitting your own thigh with it? Hmmm ๐Ÿค”.. I guess it must just be a guy thing.. ๐Ÿ˜‚
Obedience collars for dogs can be fun too if nobody has a taser handy. ๐Ÿคท

(proof reading this is kinda making me question my friend choices) ๐Ÿคฆ
 
Good morning all... Woke up to
No power (storms last night)
Swollen feet
Stiff legs

So to go coffee it was
Could be worse. I could have been one of the racers that's still out there in that weather.
Oh man, whah a rude reprieve from the long weekend! Ugh

I hope you get some well deserved rest and good food today
 
So you and your friends don't sit around with tasers while drinking and see who can turn the hand held taser up the highest while hitting your own thigh with it? Hmmm ๐Ÿค”.. I guess it must just be a guy thing.. ๐Ÿ˜‚
Obedience collars for dogs can be fun too if nobody has a taser handy. ๐Ÿคท

(proof reading this is kinda making me question my friend choices) ๐Ÿคฆ
I only mentioned by a cop.

Will neither confirm nor deny about anyone else ๐Ÿซข

Don't use obedience collars on dogs though. They don't deserve it and there are better ways to train them
 
So you and your friends don't sit around with tasers while drinking and see who can turn the hand held taser up the highest while hitting your own thigh with it? Hmmm ๐Ÿค”.. I guess it must just be a guy thing.. ๐Ÿ˜‚
Obedience collars for dogs can be fun too if nobody has a taser handy. ๐Ÿคท

(proof reading this is kinda making me question my friend choices) ๐Ÿคฆ
Been there, done thatโ€ฆ but now i am scared of anything electricalโ€ฆ
 
Good morning cozy crew.
Iโ€™m late this morning but Iโ€™m gonna find the comfiest bean bag and curl up with my coffee.
This babyโ€™s four month sleep regression + no swaddle + constantly rolling onto his belly now and hating it has made for a long night and Im wiped out
Oh man! Good morning beautiful lady! Take the most comfy seat in the house next to Dayhoosier you both deserve the comfiest of comfy right now!
 
Good morning cozy crew.
Iโ€™m late this morning but Iโ€™m gonna find the comfiest bean bag and curl up with my coffee.
This babyโ€™s four month sleep regression + no swaddle + constantly rolling onto his belly now and hating it has made for a long night and Im wiped out
Being a good mom is hard work and you are doing a fantastic job! Enjoy your well deserved coffee.
 
Don't use obedience collars on dogs though. They don't deserve it and there are better ways to train them
The tone and vibration settings are fantastic for positive reinforcement training. Never the stimulation settings unless its to save their life. They also allow me to track them when they are miles away in cover I can barely walk through let alone see through.
 
So you and your friends don't sit around with tasers while drinking and see who can turn the hand held taser up the highest while hitting your own thigh with it? Hmmm ๐Ÿค”.. I guess it must just be a guy thing.. ๐Ÿ˜‚
Obedience collars for dogs can be fun too if nobody has a taser handy. ๐Ÿคท

(proof reading this is kinda making me question my friend choices) ๐Ÿคฆ
I swear I could see my husband and his boys doing this. SMDH
 
So you and your friends don't sit around with tasers while drinking and see who can turn the hand held taser up the highest while hitting your own thigh with it? Hmmm ๐Ÿค”.. I guess it must just be a guy thing.. ๐Ÿ˜‚
Obedience collars for dogs can be fun too if nobody has a taser handy. ๐Ÿคท

(proof reading this is kinda making me question my friend choices) ๐Ÿคฆ
Not a taser but definitely got drunk with mates and zapped each other with obedience collars on a few occasions ๐Ÿ˜‚
We make our own fun in the country!

(proof reading this is kinda making me question if I'm as weird as LODK ๐Ÿ˜‚)

Oh and afternoon from the UK everyone ๐Ÿ˜Š
 
Don't use obedience collars on dogs though. They don't deserve it and there are better ways to train them
My mate got one so wanted to test it on himself first as wasn't sure about using it on his dog. And yeah we all tried.
So it then became the go to party thing.

It was never used on the dog though... just a bunch of stupid humans
 
Back
Top