Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I keep hearing this playing in the background...Is that a finger against the nose?
You pick your nose and put the boogers under your desk.You trim your nose hairs at your desk![]()
You have true guts!He saw me shooting darts and he said “You’re quite the shooter”. When I said, “I hear the same about you”, I thought that was going to be my final night on earth. But he smiled that smile only murderers can do.
We all need hobbiesYou pick your nose and put the boogers under your desk.![]()
You crop dust other people's cubiclesYou pick your nose and put the boogers under your desk.![]()
If this is true, you're the coolest person ever... Cool as a cucumber.He saw me shooting darts and he said “You’re quite the shooter”. When I said, “I hear the same about you”, I thought that was going to be my final night on earth. But he smiled that smile only murderers can do.
If this is true, you're the coolest person ever... Cool as a cucumber.![]()
Yeah you do!I get away with shit….![]()
No thanks. I value my life.It’s true, you can ask him. I dare you!!!!!
It just might...you may be a distant cousin....just remember what happened to Fredo.No thanks. I value my life.Me being half Italian probably doesn't even get me brownie points.
You rang?
I once got asked if I could perform under pressure.One time at an interview, I was asked if I could handle criticism.
I told the interviewer sure. I told him his tie looked like he got it 3 for a $1 at a yard sale.
Wasn't what he meant I guess. Didn't get the job![]()
Maybe they meant a different type of performI once got asked if I could perform under pressure.
I went "dum, dum, dum, dum,dum,dum, dum."
I didn't get the job.
There's still timeNever have I ever been tased by a cop
yet
It makes for a nice break in the day.....trust me!Never have I ever been tased by a cop
yet
Lavender is the best!
You got this cheeky.... and remember...
View attachment 2617326
I swear I'm going to be fired not for theft or insubordination...but for consistent failure to clock in. I set alarms even...whyyyy
I mean, that doesn’t sound fun; but i guess expected… so overall, not a terrible morning. I have known a few ultramarathon runners where i live… but this is pretty crazy. Good on you mate.Good morning all... Woke up to
No power (storms last night)
Swollen feet
Stiff legs
So to go coffee it was
Could be worse. I could have been one of the racers that's still out there in that weather.