mobleedzblue
Wanderer
- Joined
- Nov 2, 2010
- Posts
- 7,196
Honey chipotle chicken served over rice with a corn and avocado salsa on top.Yum! We ended up with Burger King… it’s the closest & I did not feel like driving far!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Honey chipotle chicken served over rice with a corn and avocado salsa on top.Yum! We ended up with Burger King… it’s the closest & I did not feel like driving far!
Hell yes!!I always get a whopper. It’s classic for a reason!
I forgot to get the spicy sauce thoughHell yes!!
*whispers*I always get a whopper. It’s classic for a reason!
It’s delicious that’s whyI always get a whopper. It’s classic for a reason!
That's like comparing oranges and apples!*whispers*
Big Mac is better.
Apples are better than oranges of course.That's like comparing oranges and apples!
*whispers*
Big Mac is better.
Apples are better than oranges of course.
And pickles are better than pineapples.
Usually avocado smash with salmon or tofu or a bacon and egg roll. Definitely no weird combos like chicken and waffles. No judgement tho.Ooh I wanna know your brunch order! Do you go breakfast or lunch or do you do the weird combo like chicken and waffles?
bacon and egg roll?!?Usually avocado smash with salmon or tofu or a bacon and egg roll. Definitely no weird combos like chicken and waffles. No judgement tho.![]()
https://eightforestlane.com/bacon-and-egg-rolls/bacon and egg roll?!?
I need to know more about this
Don't worry. I like the whopper too.
It’s like I don’t even know you!!!
Outrageous statements, all of them!!!
Bk is far superior
Oranges are delicious and juicy and sweet
And pickles/pineapple cane even be compared!! One salty one sweet
You scare me…![]()
Our Whoppers are sold by Hungry Jack's. It's still the same burger. Interesting franchise history.Don't worry. I like the whopper too.![]()
By hungry jacks.... And now I'm imagining a whopper and pancakesOur Whoppers are sold by Hungry Jack's. It's still the same burger. Interesting franchise history.
They quietly discontinued pancakes in January of this year... It wasn't v popular.By hungry jacks.... And now I'm imagining a whopper and pancakes
I'm having what I can only describe as a very jarring dayThey quietly discontinued pancakes in January of this year... It wasn't v popular.
I am sorry. Australian history is very disconcerting.I'm having what I can only describe as a very jarring day
I had Qdoba.Mexican?
I don't eat Big Macs, but I do like their food better.*whispers*
Big Mac is better.
Ah so it’s really just a breakfast sandwich, got ithttps://eightforestlane.com/bacon-and-egg-rolls/
Not really a roll, more like a burger. It's an Australianism.
Breakfast burger yes. Sandwiches usually involve toast for us.Ah so it’s really just a breakfast sandwich, got it
I need a spreadsheet to keep so these differences in order!!Breakfast burger yes. Sandwiches usually involve toast for us.
If it crumbles, it's a cookie, if it snaps, it's a biscuit. Unless it's an ANZAC biscuit, that's a cookie they call a biscuit because that person wanted to be different...I need a spreadsheet to keep so these differences in order!!
I need a spreadsheet to keep so these differences in order!!
Yea but what about toast and rolls and sandwiches? LolIf it crumbles, it's a cookie, if it snaps, it's a biscuit. Unless it's an ANZAC biscuit, that's a cookie they call a biscuit because that person wanted to be different...
That's so confusing and regional I won't bother.Yea but what about toast and rolls and sandwiches? Lol