Stephie02
Latina Lit Wanderer
- Joined
- Nov 30, 2025
- Posts
- 3,513
Did how exactly?
I know it was singing, it was just funny out of context
I would totally use my free pass with her
Grew up with her music, love her!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Did how exactly?
I know it was singing, it was just funny out of context
Ummmm....
I would totally use my free pass with her
Grew up with her music, love her!
@Stephie02 My friend J has met her three times. Two times backstage and once just casually shopping and saw her across the road. I'm so jelly.Good lord my kids grew up with her music
Probably not a good idea to soak in coffee for too long. Not a professional but...It's 37F here this morning!
What.....the....fuck
I'm going to need coffee to drink and some to soak in
You make a compelling argument. I'll just put my robe on and drink coffee.Probably not a good idea to soak in coffee for too long. Not a professional but...
I KNEW it!!!
I'm protesting...this sucksGood day everyone! May 2nd and there is frost on the ground. WTH?
It is ridiculous. It was warmer 30 days ago.I'm protesting...this sucks![]()
It is ridiculous. It was warmer 30 days ago.
This is not the type of weather you want / need for your next race. You don't want hot, but temps in the mid 60's would be best I would imagine.
The next one is in the south...like it ends in georgia (we don't know where it starts until the day before) ..... Mid JuneThis is not the type of weather you want / need for your next race. You don't want hot, but temps in the mid 60's would be best I would imagine.
My ideal race temps is low 60s.This is not the type of weather you want / need for your next race. You don't want hot, but temps in the mid 60's would be best I would imagine.
Yup!My ideal race temps is low 60s.
Georgia in mid-June has the potential to possibly be unpleasant.The next one is in the south...like it ends in georgia (we don't know where it starts until the day before) ..... Mid June
I'll just be happy if it's not surface of the sun hot
But yes 60s are "fast" temps if there's no or limited rain
Good morning.Cozy with coffee and devil music
We started in illinois right at the Missouri boarder last year and yes there were some hot days it was manageable....which leads me to believe this year will be crazy hot and humidGeorgia in mid-June has the potential to possibly be unpleasant.
MorningGood morning.
That would be my fear. The humidity would be a killer.We started in illinois right at the Missouri boarder last year and yes there were some hot days it was manageable....which leads me to believe this year will be crazy hot and humid
Georgia in mid-June is hellGeorgia in mid-June has the potential to possibly be unpleasant.