dawn_of_night
Flirt-a-licious
- Joined
- Dec 7, 2004
- Posts
- 33,198
Good morningGood morning
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Good morningGood morning
I made waffles !Good morning, hope your morning is going well thus far.
I made waffles !![]()
Morning! Afternoon for me indeed. Enjoy your coffee!Hello Saturday morning (afternoon?) coziers.
I’m over here sipping my coffee and wishing I was soaking up some Vegas fun with @LatinaCarmen1980
Go n-eiri an bóthar leat! Bring us back some Jameson. The Cozy bar is fresh out.Greetings, Coziers!
I hope that everyone is enjoying their day. I’m just about to get started on mine. We leave for Ireland on Wednesday, so I have to start thinking about the packing.
Cozy convention in vegas? Who's in?Hello Saturday morning (afternoon?) coziers.
I’m over here sipping my coffee and wishing I was soaking up some Vegas fun with @LatinaCarmen1980
Good luck and sleep well!!Little tune up race tomorrow (trail half) before the big one in a fortnight. Nothing as crazy as @Dayhoosier's but it's got 495m of elevation gain. Early night for me. Peace out.![]()
Little tune up race tomorrow (trail half) before the big one in a fortnight. Nothing as crazy as @Dayhoosier's but it's got 495m of elevation gain. Early night for me. Peace out.![]()
Happy Saturday. Stay cozy, friend. Thanks. I'll report back when done. It won't take all day (I hope).Happy chilly, rainy Saturday all! Or going on Sunday, for those future folks... Weather sucks here, but at least it's the weekend!
Sleep well & good luck!
Here very humid and warm, later today we'll get thunderstorms. Hate that.Happy chilly, rainy Saturday all! Or going on Sunday, for those future folks... Weather sucks here, but at least it's the weekend!
Sleep well & good luck!
Of course you know some Irish too.Go n-eiri an bóthar leat! Bring us back some Jameson. The Cozy bar is fresh out.![]()
My colleague is from Donegal.Of course you know some Irish too.![]()
Were staying at a hotel, so on of those 3mins waffle machineIn the toaster or REAL waffles?
I let a man, a doctor no less, mess around in my mouth this morning. And he wants to see me again.
Okay I went to the dentist.
Good morning and happy Saturday to everyone![]()
That does not sound like the most relaxing way to start a Saturday! But also, what dentists have appointments on Saturdays?Okay I went to the dentist.![]()
Not my favorite! It's a corporate place that has Saturday appointments. Most family dentists are closed on the weekend.That does not sound like the most relaxing way to start a Saturday! But also, what dentists have appointments on Saturdays?
Apparently I'm a grinder too
Stop ruining my fantasies ugh it's like you don't even careI’m assuming that isn’t the fun on the dance floor kind of grinding![]()
I mean that tooI’m assuming that isn’t the fun on the dance floor kind of grinding![]()