The Cozy Corner

Hello, Coziers… haven’t been in since about I don’t know how many pages ago (~7 this morning) & now in the ER unexpectedly with my father (not sure what’s wrong, but don’t think it’s critical)… how’s it going here? I need distraction!
Hope he gets better and you can get out of there in under 6 hours.🙄
 
Aw, I missed the picture, but I KNOW you look amazing!! And Happy Birthday!!! How are you celebrating tonight/this weekend?
We're up in a very small town near the WA/Canadian border for a logging tournament happening tomorrow. Travel always wipes me and between Vegas and San Diego last week, I need some down time to recover. I want to have extra sharp eyes when I go see all those big, sweaty, shirtless, lumberjack hack away at their wood......

Whoa! Sorry. I was going somewhere.... rest! I need some rest. So here I am with you all for a few hours until I'm recharged and then making hubby take me to one of these cute country-style restaurants. As far as I can tell, I'm the ONLY Latina in this town and the eyes on me were.... well they were on me!
 
We're up in a very small town near the WA/Canadian border for a logging tournament happening tomorrow. Travel always wipes me and between Vegas and San Diego last week, I need some down time to recover. I want to have extra sharp eyes when I go see all those big, sweaty, shirtless, lumberjack hack away at their wood......

Whoa! Sorry. I was going somewhere.... rest! I need some rest. So here I am with you all for a few hours until I'm recharged and then making hubby take me to one of these cute country-style restaurants. As far as I can tell, I'm the ONLY Latina in this town and the eyes on me were.... well they were on me!
Hmmm, hopefully you get some good pictures to share! :D
 
Oh yeah, I'm sure she looked just ragged....😜 yeeeeah doubtful lol

Oh I'm doing. Hanging in there. Just enjoying some last bit of banter here before taking a step back from this place. Just time for me to spend some more time focusing on my family and home life. So I submitted to have my account/membership removed. But it must take a minute cause here I am still lol. It's bittersweet, I'll surely miss The Cozy and all of you! But it's for the best for me right now.

As far as today though, its a great day so far! On day two of my shift at work. Made Swedish Pancakes and an egg scramble with venison brats, onions, tomatoes and Cheddar cheeese for the crew for breakfast this morning. Got a great crew workout in, 5 miles in on the treadmill right after that and now we're heading out to do some fire inspections since the weather is so gorgeous here today. It's been an awesome day so far!

How about you all? How's everyone's Friday treating them?
I fully understand the need to take a step back from this place. I hope that you take the time to recenter your life and focus. You will be missed but I hope every day brings a bigger smile to your face!
 
Oh yeah, I'm sure she looked just ragged....😜 yeeeeag doubtful lol

Oh I'm doing. Hanging in there. Just enjoying some last bit of banter here before taking a step back from this place. Just time for me to spend some more time focusing on my family and home life. So I submitted to have my account/membership removed. But it must take a minute cause here I am still lol. It's bittersweet, I'll surely miss The Cozy and all of you! But it's for the best for me right now.

As far as today though, its a great day so far! On day two of my shift at work. Made Swedish Pancakes and an egg scramble with venison brats, onions, tomatoes and Cheddar cheeese for the crew for breakfast this morning. Got a great crew workout in, 5 miles in on the treadmill right after that and now we're heading out to do some fire inspections since the weather is so gorgeous here today. It's been an awesome day so far!

How about you all? How's everyone's Friday treating them?
Oh wow...
Understand your motivation for the decision but you will be really missed.

Urghh... I don't like goodbyes. But wishing you all the best and hope your good day today is followed by many more ❤️

My Friday is okay... will raise a toast to you.

Lots of 🫂❤️
 
Jailbreak?! oooh fun! On my birthday too?! This day keeps getting better and better! So.... do we neutralize the guards or do we really neutralize the guards?
Since it's your birthday we'll really neutralize the guards. They'll love it 😁
Ah so kind. You can err DM me your number 😎😂
Of course, anything for a filthy British gent 😉
 
Hello, Coziers… haven’t been in since about I don’t know how many pages ago (~7 this morning) & now in the ER unexpectedly with my father (not sure what’s wrong, but don’t think it’s critical)… how’s it going here? I need distraction!
Does my sloppy sloose dance. Waiting sucks. Emergency Rooms suck. My dancing sucks. Ermm...I meant well.
 
Hello, Coziers… haven’t been in since about I don’t know how many pages ago (~7 this morning) & now in the ER unexpectedly with my father (not sure what’s wrong, but don’t think it’s critical)… how’s it going here? I need distraction!
Hope he's ok.
Mostly stabby stabbing and people getting Barney Rubbled
 
Hello, Coziers… haven’t been in since about I don’t know how many pages ago (~7 this morning) & now in the ER unexpectedly with my father (not sure what’s wrong, but don’t think it’s critical)… how’s it going here? I need distraction!
Oh Cheeky ☹️
Your dad is in the right place. They will find out what's up and get him better.

I'm getting pissed so standard Fri night for me.

Sending you lots of 🫂 and ❤️
 
We're up in a very small town near the WA/Canadian border for a logging tournament happening tomorrow. Travel always wipes me and between Vegas and San Diego last week, I need some down time to recover. I want to have extra sharp eyes when I go see all those big, sweaty, shirtless, lumberjack hack away at their wood......

Whoa! Sorry. I was going somewhere.... rest! I need some rest. So here I am with you all for a few hours until I'm recharged and then making hubby take me to one of these cute country-style restaurants. As far as I can tell, I'm the ONLY Latina in this town and the eyes on me were.... well they were on me!
A logging tournament? My mind is boggled. So many questions I’m not going to ask. 😬
 
Back
Top