The Cozy Corner

We're up in a very small town near the WA/Canadian border for a logging tournament happening tomorrow. Travel always wipes me and between Vegas and San Diego last week, I need some down time to recover. I want to have extra sharp eyes when I go see all those big, sweaty, shirtless, lumberjack hack away at their wood......

Whoa! Sorry. I was going somewhere.... rest! I need some rest. So here I am with you all for a few hours until I'm recharged and then making hubby take me to one of these cute country-style restaurants. As far as I can tell, I'm the ONLY Latina in this town and the eyes on me were.... well they were on me!
I have friends in Kamano island. Have not been up that way about 25 years lol… some friends…
 
Oh yeah, I'm sure she looked just ragged....😜 yeeeeah doubtful lol

Oh I'm doing. Hanging in there. Just enjoying some last bit of banter here before taking a step back from this place. Just time for me to spend some more time focusing on my family and home life. So I submitted to have my account/membership removed. But it must take a minute cause here I am still lol. It's bittersweet, I'll surely miss The Cozy and all of you! But it's for the best for me right now.

As far as today though, its a great day so far! On day two of my shift at work. Made Swedish Pancakes and an egg scramble with venison brats, onions, tomatoes and Cheddar cheeese for the crew for breakfast this morning. Got a great crew workout in, 5 miles in on the treadmill right after that and now we're heading out to do some fire inspections since the weather is so gorgeous here today. It's been an awesome day so far!

How about you all? How's everyone's Friday treating them?
I wanted to give this post multiple reactions. ♥️😍👍 and most of all 🫂

It's so important to listen to yourself. We'll miss you, but hope to see you again someday in a new form ♥️
 
I fully understand the need to take a step back from this place. I hope that you take the time to recenter your life and focus. You will be missed but I hope every day brings a bigger smile to your face!
Oh wow...
Understand your motivation for the decision but you will be really missed.

Urghh... I don't like goodbyes. But wishing you all the best and hope your good day today is followed by many more ❤️

My Friday is okay... will raise a toast to you.

Lots of 🫂❤️
Thank you both very much! I'm really going to miss this place and you all too! And I wish the same for all of you as well! Good health, wellness and happiness! I've said it before and I'll say it again, seize the day! Make every day a good one. Drink copious amounts of coffee. And enjoy life.

And until I get the boot I'll stick around in here for the shenanigans 😆
 
Back
Top