HornyKatie1979
Likely jilling
- Joined
- Sep 21, 2020
- Posts
- 1,681
Just into Florida here!Win!!! I live in San Fran![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Just into Florida here!Win!!! I live in San Fran![]()
So I have a friend in California is what Iβm seeing
Upper South?
Which place has the best BBQ though?
Please don't ruin the map for me!Upper South?![]()
North Carolina.Which place has the best BBQ though?![]()
I live in the bit I canβt read.
Eastern or Western?North Carolina.
Sorry, reflex.![]()
Eastern.Eastern or Western?
It's not your fault you've been brainwashed.North Carolina.
Sorry, reflex.![]()
Best answer!Eastern.![]()
She-sheds?@LordofDargaardkeep don't wow face...
You haven't built the she-sheds yet.
I'm just excited it looked like my home town had been singled out specially on the map!
Oh fuck... wait...
She-sheds she-sheds on the sea shore.She-sheds?![]()
What do I win?She-sheds she-sheds on the sea shore.
Say that after a bottle of prosecco!
Thank you! I appreciate it! Ya never know, it could happen! But not likely anytime soon. But thats okayI wanted to give this post multiple reactions.and most of all
It's so important to listen to yourself. We'll miss you, but hope to see you again someday in a new form![]()
Missed it by that muchyeah that happened way back like 900+ pages ago![]()
A shirtWhat do I win?![]()
@LordofDargaardkeep don't wow face...
You haven't built the she-sheds yet.
I'm just excited it looked like my home town had been singled out specially on the map!
Oh fuck... wait...
One with Prosecco makes me do bad things on it?A shirt
It's washable and easy iron.One with Prosecco makes me do bad things in it?
I cook all the meals .... It's not the worst deal
O facers!?To all you O facers....most of what I say here is bologna (fastest way to get me in trouble is let me know you've been violent with women or children) .... except the carolina bbq....like the swine wine is good....the smoke on the pig is good ...the slaw on the sandwich is ..eermm...well that's y'all. Kansas City born and raised and will die on that bbq hill. Lol