jonnoback
Filthy British Gent
- Joined
- Aug 6, 2024
- Posts
- 8,877
OK. Now I know you want me to hurry up and get thereYou also have to pat the pork butt dry before applying the rub![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
OK. Now I know you want me to hurry up and get thereYou also have to pat the pork butt dry before applying the rub![]()
You say that like it's food.Well at least you're not just going to Mcdonalds for a Mcrib![]()
Going down is amazingIt's going down.
And as amazing as ever when it goes down
Yes, yep, and ayuh. Absolutely
You canβt beat a good sausage thoughAs a Brit, I can't really talk about BBQ, since ours is just using one of our rare weekend sunny days, throwing some burgers and sausages on the grill until they're all burnt.
I don't even know about your football.I mean...I don't even like Georgia Football but I was a fan last season
I haven't had McDonald's since before Covid! Sort of a lie though.... I steal hubby's fries every time.Well at least you're not just going to Mcdonalds for a Mcrib![]()
These have found their way into my mouth after too many beersWell at least you're not just going to Mcdonalds for a Mcrib![]()
Um, wheres the biscuits?
I've seen several variants of that map over the years, and they NEVER get it right for where I grew up.
A common side effectThese have found their way into my mouth after too many beers
Not the first.....ya know what I will let this goThese have found their way into my mouth after too many beers
Sure you can.... and often.You canβt beat a good sausage though![]()
I'm disappointed in youNot the first.....ya know what I will let this go
They don't disagree on that with each other... just the YanksUm, wheres the biscuits?
Well....Im told I did it too muchSure you can.... and often.
You know I can't help myself.They don't disagree on that with each other... just the Yanks
Would that be the Panthers @ScarletDaisy?I don't even know about your football.
But already supporting whichever team @ScarletDaisy supports !
Scone. ObviouslyThere's also the debate of how to pronounce scone. Is it scone or scone?
Oh this could be good. Whatβs your ESP telling you?I mean, ask away - although I probably know what you're thinking of......
Suga pie hunnybunch?!?You know I can't help myself.
Either he couldn't keep upWell....Im told I did it too much![]()
The shamrock shake...every year I must have itI haven't had McDonald's since before Covid! Sort of a lie though.... I steal hubby's fries every time.