The Cozy Corner

To all you O facers....most of what I say here is bologna (fastest way to get me in trouble is let me know you've been violent with women or children) .... except the carolina bbq....like the swine wine is good....the smoke on the pig is good ...the slaw on the sandwich is ..eermm...well that's y'all. Kansas City born and raised and will die on that bbq hill. Lol
Fuck babe... I thought I was drunk!
 
To all you O facers....most of what I say here is bologna (fastest way to get me in trouble is let me know you've been violent with women or children) .... except the carolina bbq....like the swine wine is good....the smoke on the pig is good ...the slaw on the sandwich is ..eermm...well that's y'all. Kansas City born and raised and will die on that bbq hill. Lol
Ribs dry or wet is all I need to know...
If you soak them in sweet slippery sauce I am gonna pass..
But smoked, a good dry rub and a little sauce on the side maybe I am all in. 😉😁
 
Back
Top