LatinaCarmen1980
Chica Latina
- Joined
- Dec 17, 2024
- Posts
- 9,563
You can find my answer here.Oh this could be good. What’s your ESP telling you?![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You can find my answer here.Oh this could be good. What’s your ESP telling you?![]()
Yeah, I can get behind this one...
"Get your baps out", and other great lines like that.Yeah, I can get behind this one...
Living in the 'roll' in the hay area
I've gone from muffin munching to enjoying a roll.Yeah, I can get behind this one...
Living in the 'roll' in the hay area
Did you go blind? Are you texting in brail?Well....Im told I did it too much![]()
Biscuits. Now that is another UK topic!Um, wheres the biscuits?
JunkieThe shamrock shake...every year I must have it
I have to believe that's actually an insanely smart and effective tactic!Every time my team won, if I got enough cheers, I took something off.![]()
Inhabited the Northern roll area for a spell and can confirm, though a surprising number of Cornish pasties made their way north of Hadrian's WallYeah, I can get behind this one...
Living in the 'roll' in the hay area
I'll never understand the hype....they're really not that good! Kinda gross actuallyThe shamrock shake...every year I must have it
No I just have to keep parting the bangs on my palmsDid you go blind? Are you texting in brail?![]()
PUT IT IN MY VEINS!!Junkie![]()
I've crossed into their side on this. I can't get Branstons but I can get the uk Heinz...on crispy broiled toast with a slather of butter and a shot of wash yer sister sauceThis might ruffle some feathers but.... beans on toast?! WTF? I'm Mexican and I love me some beans, but beans and toast?
Fun Fact: I was 22 years old when I realized Americans ate scrambled eggs with a fork. It was my first time at a Denny's and I was looking for tortillas on the menu. Talk about
View attachment 2620471
I can't stand beans on toast, or on anything else, just the smell of the "bean juice" makes me heave.This might ruffle some feathers but.... beans on toast?! WTF? I'm Mexican and I love me some beans, but beans and toast?
Fun Fact: I was 22 years old when I realized Americans ate scrambled eggs with a fork. It was my first time at a Denny's and I was looking for tortillas on the menu. Talk about
Beans on toast! Yes. Skinheads on a raftThis might ruffle some feathers but.... beans on toast?! WTF? I'm Mexican and I love me some beans, but beans and toast?
Fun Fact: I was 22 years old when I realized Americans ate scrambled eggs with a fork. It was my first time at a Denny's and I was looking for tortillas on the menu. Talk about
View attachment 2620471
You must go into massive withdrawal every AprilPUT IT IN MY VEINS!!
Gotta take a creme egg hit to take the edge off...You must go into massive withdrawal every April![]()
Are you talking about beans from a can?I've crossed into their side on this. I can't get Branstons but I can get the uk Heinz...on crispy broiled toast with a slather of butter and a shot of wash yer sister sauce
You are such a dick
That's why I love Mexican candy. Equal loads of sugar and chile!Gotta take a creme egg hit to take the edge off...
I've ate Denny's with my hands beforeThis might ruffle some feathers but.... beans on toast?! WTF? I'm Mexican and I love me some beans, but beans and toast?
Fun Fact: I was 22 years old when I realized Americans ate scrambled eggs with a fork. It was my first time at a Denny's and I was looking for tortillas on the menu. Talk about
View attachment 2620471
Beans from a can is the only way they are served in BrittaniaAre you talking about beans from a can?
I.... I.... I don't think....![]()
I'm going to claim ESL and say none of the words in that link made any sense!You are such a dick
First map... struck gold... interesting!
Third map... nobody needed to see!
* we've talked about this babe, gotta stop the weird... even I think this one is odd*