LordofDargaardkeep
we live and learn
- Joined
- Jun 11, 2025
- Posts
- 5,343
My favorite tequila songDoes having a bottle of tequila on the nightstand count as a threesome?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
My favorite tequila songDoes having a bottle of tequila on the nightstand count as a threesome?
Thank the gods I have no such cultural limitsThere are lines we don't cross, Chica!
I keep telling you it ain't Mexican lolol any more than pineapple pizza is Hawaiian or pizza rolls are Italian.....it's just good garbage food for when you're trashedThere are lines we don't cross, Chica!
Not the Southern State in the US.Sounds like something that is commonly seen in the Southern States...
I used to get behind that! I ate my fair share of grilled stuffed burritos and chalupa supremes whilst hammered lol. But now I haven't had Tbell in years!Taco Bell when I'm drunk. Only when I'm drunk I swear![]()
Whoa, whoa! Pineapple Pizza is NOT Hawaiian? But the menu says.....I keep telling you it ain't Mexican lolol any more than pineapple pizza is Hawaiian or pizza rolls are Italian.....it's just good garbage food for when you're trashed![]()
Mmmmm Patron!
Ohhh that cut deep.....you wanna play froggy....well get to leaping ..Whoa, whoa! Pineapple Pizza is NOT Hawaiian? But the menu says.....
It's totally Hawaiian. Especially if you drink the punch with it. Double Hawaiian, right?Whoa, whoa! Pineapple Pizza is NOT Hawaiian? But the menu says.....
I'm waiting!
It's how you tell who is wrong or not.Whoa, whoa! Pineapple Pizza is NOT Hawaiian? But the menu says.....
Chica! Si!It's totally Hawaiian. Especially if you drink the punch with it. Double Hawaiian, right?
Simmer down KahluaOhhh that cut deep.....you wanna play froggy....well get to leaping ..
Goodbye inhibitions
What if I told you it's CanadianWhoa, whoa! Pineapple Pizza is NOT Hawaiian? But the menu says.....
What I would give for an extra large margarita with double the patron right now! And also tacos. And also a shot of patron! All legitimate asks for 3pm on Friday in my opinionI'm waiting!
I miss doing this lolGoodbye inhibitions
Hello bad decisions
![]()
FIFYGoodbye inhibitions
Hellobadfun decisions
![]()
Just remember tonight not to be deceived by my professions of love for each of you... Sorry in advance @LordofDargaardkeep ....it's not binding love....it's definitely the soju.Goodbye inhibitions
Hello bad decisions
![]()
What would you give?What I would give for an extra large margarita with double the patron right now! And also tacos. And also a shot of patron! All legitimate asks for 3pm on Friday in my opinion
I'm hopeful for this weekendI miss doing this lol
You know it!FIFY
I can't tell you how often guys get hammered on soju and profess their love for meJust remember tonight not to be deceived by my professions of love for each of you... Sorry in advance @LordofDargaardkeep ....it's not binding love....it's definitely the soju.
It was the McRib and beans on toast discussions wasn't it?Fuck... this thread is making me hungry.
FIFYFuck... this thread is making mehungry. horny
Zero times. Exactly zero times.I can't tell you how often guys get hammered on soju and profess their love for me![]()
And the Hawaiian pizza.It was the McRib and beans on toast discussions wasn't it?