CJamarous
Trying, but failing
- Joined
- Nov 16, 2025
- Posts
- 3,200
Also, whats happening tonight?Soccer and tequila go hand in hand! Knock a couple back for me and wish me luck tonight.![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Also, whats happening tonight?Soccer and tequila go hand in hand! Knock a couple back for me and wish me luck tonight.![]()
I keep forgetting we have the same lawyer!Oh I like to be spontaneous. That way no one can throw around words like premeditated![]()
Definitely crossing lines, pushing boundaries and possible having more than hubby tonight.Also, whats happening tonight?![]()
Gosh!I keep forgetting we have the same lawyer!
Definitely crossing lines, pushing boundaries and possible having more than hubby tonight.![]()
Well Happy Birthday TO YOU! That sounds like quite the birthday present! Lots of candles to blow outI keep forgetting we have the same lawyer!
Definitely crossing lines, pushing boundaries and possible having more than hubby tonight.![]()
Did I get a rise out of you?
WhewNo balls.....
Things I might adding to my special diary![]()
He should really be giving us a group or some other form of discount at this pointI keep forgetting we have the same lawyer!
Definitely crossing lines, pushing boundaries and possible having more than hubby tonight.![]()
Oh I like to be spontaneous. That way no one can throw around words like premeditated![]()
You have but it never gets old
Whoa, whoa! Pineapple Pizza is NOT Hawaiian? But the menu says.....
Ohhh that cut deep.....you wanna play froggy....well get to leaping ..
Prob more pages on this...It's totally Hawaiian. Especially if you drink the punch with it. Double Hawaiian, right?

*Pulls up a chair grabs a beer*You have but it never gets old
And right back at you![]()
Flips you off with all the love in my heart.Prob more pages on this...
Not wading in on the name of it but need to say this...
View attachment 2620484
How many women can I fall in love with in one day?!Prob more pages on this...
Not wading in on the name of it but need to say this...
View attachment 2620484
Exactly! Thinking isn't the same as actually tasting, or doing, or stabbing, or fucking, or... wait, I've drunk too many wine!Prob more pages on this...
Not wading in on the name of it but need to say this...
View attachment 2620484
You always have my back.Prob more pages on this...
Not wading in on the name of it but need to say this...
View attachment 2620484
I mean, I have mentioned on more than one occasion that I love to eat tacos....technically thats a form of giving!What would you give?![]()
Let me help you with that:Exactly! Thinking isn't the same as actually tasting, or doing, or stabbing, or fucking, or... wait, I've drunk too many wine!
Of course, I had it all in the wrong order!Let me help you with that:
It's ... fucking, stabbing, tasting, fucking, doing, stabbing.....
Ahem... what's up with the fruity pinky up in the air? Is there something you haven't shared with me? Are you holding someone back? Who are you cheating on me with?!Actually maybe a bourbon
https://ibb.co/20tGHrMW
No one interrogates like a Latina intent on getting answersAhem... what's up with the fruity pinky up in the air? Is there something you haven't shared with me? Are you holding someone back? Who are you cheating on me with?!
You know what.... I have no idea. That's a bad pictureAhem... what's up with the fruity pinky up in the air? Is there something you haven't shared with me? Are you holding someone back? Who are you cheating on me with?!
With Latinas, you are guilty until proven just slightly less guilty, but you'll always be guilty and we will always remember that you proved that you're guilty.No one interrogates like a Latina intent on getting answers
No. It's a good picture. I fucking caught you, papi. sharpens rusty hatchet.You know what.... I have no idea. That's a bad picture
We've upgraded from knives to rusty hatchets? It really is your birthday!!!No. It's a good picture. I fucking caught you, papi. sharpens rusty hatchet.
Maybe the picture wasn't that good of an idea ..... Could I at least get the sharp clean hatchet?With Latinas, you are guilty until proven just slightly less guilty, but you'll always be guilty and we will always remember that you proved that you're guilty.
No. It's a good picture. I fucking caught you, papi. sharpens rusty hatchet.