ScarletDaisy
Mischief Maker 🐝
- Joined
- May 28, 2025
- Posts
- 6,567
Or @MidwestPrincess23 or @Shymidwestgirl to spread some sparkle.What we need is for @Nylonian to come bring some class and sophistication in here
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Or @MidwestPrincess23 or @Shymidwestgirl to spread some sparkle.What we need is for @Nylonian to come bring some class and sophistication in here
Couldn't agree more. Not that I understand any of the context of anything being said since I've just joined, but I love good food, wallets, watches, and horrendous acts of comical violence, so I'm certain I'm in the right place.Cover yourself in hot tomato sauce, pineapple, meats and cheese and you'll have every lady wanting to eat you![]()
What we need is for @Nylonian to come bring some class and sophistication in here
You pulled up a chair like 5 minutes ago!Don't say that too loud....Katie and Carmen will find us
And..... AND don't question my drinking. Question lots of stuff about me but not that. Raised in rural Indiana all we can do is shoot jump shots, drink and..... Anyway I can drink just fineAnd? And? "First of all" indicates you have more to share. The apology? Pfft fuck that - I demand more. After all, you're fucking cheating on me!
Weakness means blood is near redoubles sharpening the rusty hatchet
For you, chica? I'd make it as comfy as possible!
Dumbbell = men of suspect intelligence
300 lbs = a unit of weight (imperial)
TrueYou pulled up a chair like 5 minutes ago!![]()
Is this the right thread for Mornington Crescent?See, the trick is to get out at Leicester Square and avoid all the steps...
I'll get the tarp.Weakness means blood is near redoubles sharpening the rusty hatchet
I don't need them all...just the right oneFlip me off all you like, gorgeous...
But look at the femalereactions to my post.
Think it's simple for any bloke...
Cover yourself in hot tomato sauce, pineapple, meats and cheese and you'll have every lady wanting to eat you![]()
That would be whoever goes for the pineapple rings, wouldn't it? My how quickly the tables have turned.I don't need them all...just the right one![]()
The holes let the fish in to eat - we do have to be mindful of the environmental and ecological impact of ridding the world of one more man.I'll get the tarp.
But not the good tarp
Depends whether you're playing the Northern Line adjunct ruleset.Is this the right thread for Mornington Crescent?
It's so hot when you consider environmental and ecological impactsThe holes let the fish in to eat - we do have to be mindful of the environmental and ecological impact of ridding the world of one more man.
TNT... my fave ladyCouldn't agree more. Not that I understand any of the context of anything being said since I've just joined, but I love good food, wallets, watches, and horrendous acts of comical violence, so I'm certain I'm in the right place.
Tee hee hee
XOXOXO TNT![]()
Are these the fish that give you a pedicure?The holes let the fish in to eat - we do have to be mindful of the environmental and ecological impact of ridding the world of one more man.
Right this way *points you toward Carmen and Katie*Couldn't agree more. Not that I understand any of the context of anything being said since I've just joined, but I love good food, wallets, watches, and horrendous acts of comical violence, so I'm certain I'm in the right place.
Tee hee hee
XOXOXO TNT![]()
And...you know...bourbon *hold glass in the air and shakes it a little *TNT... my fave lady
Friday night so Prosecco and Tequila are flowing!
I keep seeing my name and realising I'm not the primary Katie in the thread.Right this way *points you toward Carmen and Katie*
I'll be in the kitchen
I should have said Katies because listen ....it's all.of youI keep seeing my name and realising I'm not the primary Katie in the thread.
YET!![]()
Piranah ?Are these the fish that give you a pedicure?
Nothing brings girls together than loving the proper disposal methods of unwanted body weight.It's so hot when you consider environmental and ecological impacts
Fans myself and breaths deeply
No, Chica. Those are reserved for the pedi I have scheduled for you.Are these the fish that give you a pedicure?
That's not real alcohol but whatevs.....I mean bourbon is. But we all know that's apple juicy in your glass.And...you know...bourbon *hold glass in the air and shakes it a little *
They just have cutest, flesh tearing smile!Piranah ?
I told you I'm only halfThere are lines we don't cross, Chica!
I hope your dad is doing better.Are these the fish that give you a pedicure?