The Cozy Corner

You know what.... I have no idea. That's a bad picture
And what's with the one finger of bourbon on a Friday? Can you not handle booze or do you need to ration your limited Buffalo Trace stock?
With Latinas, you are guilty until proven just slightly less guilty, but you'll always be guilty and we will always remember that you proved that you're guilty.
All I read was guilty. Guilty guilty guilty 🤣😘
 
Oh, @KatieKulka32 I'm looking for a good HIIT workout for the crew this afternoon. Throw something at me! Or anyone really! Open to suggestions! Only parameters are:

4-5 of us working out
Limited free weights (dumbells up to 30lbs, medicine balls up to 14lbs and kettle bells up to 35lbs)
Length: 20-30 minutes
 
And what's with the one finger of bourbon on a Friday? Can you not handle booze or do you need to ration your limited Buffalo Trace stock?

All I read was guilty. Guilty guilty guilty 🤣😘
Hubby asked me why I'm laughing so much. Told him my girls are planning an execution party.

Oh, @KatieKulka32 I'm looking for a good HIIT workout for the crew this afternoon. Throw something at me! Or anyone really! Open to suggestions! Only parameters are:

4-5 of us working out
Limited free weights (dumbells up to 30lbs, medicine balls up to 14lbs and kettle bells up to 35lbs)
Length: 20-30 minutes
Dark humor trying.... to...force.... it's .... way..... out.....
 
Oh, @KatieKulka32 I'm looking for a good HIIT workout for the crew this afternoon. Throw something at me! Or anyone really! Open to suggestions! Only parameters are:

4-5 of us working out
Limited free weights (dumbells up to 30lbs, medicine balls up to 14lbs and kettle bells up to 35lbs)
Length: 20-30 minutes
I've dealt with dumbbells up to 300 pounds before. 😁

But that's enough details on my dating life 🤣
 
And what's with the one finger of bourbon on a Friday? Can you not handle booze or do you need to ration your limited Buffalo Trace stock?
First of all that's at least a double and it's weller so same distillery....more expensive but it was a gift.
I'll hit the buffalo trace at the restaurant

I apologize on advance for my behavior here later.
All I read was guilty. Guilty guilty guilty 🤣😘
 
First of all that's at least a double and it's weller so same distillery....more expensive but it was a gift.
I'll hit the buffalo trace at the restaurant

I apologize on advance for my behavior here later.
And? And? "First of all" indicates you have more to share. The apology? Pfft fuck that - I demand more. After all, you're fucking cheating on me!

Never apologize. It's a sign of weakness.
Weakness means blood is near redoubles sharpening the rusty hatchet

There are still cozy corners of the cozy corner. It's OK.
For you, chica? I'd make it as comfy as possible!
 
Back
Top