The Cozy Corner

Nothing brings girls together than loving the proper disposal methods of unwanted body weight.


No, Chica. Those are reserved for the pedi I have scheduled for you.


That's not real alcohol but whatevs.....I mean bourbon is. But we all know that's apple juicy in your glass.
Oh I see ... we're fighting today. Ok
They just have cutest, flesh tearing smile!
 
There are still cozy corners of the cozy corner. It's OK.
Don't say that too loud....Katie and Carmen will find us
It's honestly okay... Scarlet and I will get you somewhere safe.

We are immune for reasons (hoping I don't need to explain the birds and bees on that).

Use your safe word... it'll calm
 
*Grabs another drink*
Carry on...all of you
Every year, on my Bday, I allow one male victim to live.... looks like it's your year, papi.

Haha yet… and get blood on all my cuteness? I just can’t ruin my rep like that ;)

And you’re the prettiest of the pretty girls, mamacita 💋
I have more than enough softness for you.
 
Off to get one more run in before dinner since no one offered up any workout ideas...hope no one's murdered by time I get back! Regardless of any more pinky lifts that may occur! Keep the rusty weapons sheathed Ladies, we know your prowess, each and every one of you! No need to go hacking off limbs, heads or any other unmentionables!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top