cheekygirl75
Brains of the Outfit
- Joined
- Oct 17, 2005
- Posts
- 35,493
Poor, poor planningI've run out of wine for tonight. Oops!
(Can you get delivery?)
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Poor, poor planningI've run out of wine for tonight. Oops!
Not in my little town at this time of night.Poor, poor planning
(Can you get delivery?)
This is where patience becomes a virtue.Not in my little town at this time of night.
Ah well![]()
I shall prepare better for Saturday night!Not in my little town at this time of night.
Ah well![]()
Don't be a dick...This is where patience becomes a virtue.![]()
Happy Bday! Have fun3 shots of tequila as a pre-workout - CHECK
Sexy little outfit - CHECK
BDAY Chica tiara - CHECK
Lounge full of lumberjacks waiting downstairs - CHECK
And.....
Have a great weekend, COZY!![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Quick get moving this is serious shitDon't be a dick...
No way is this a situation for virtue or patience.
There is a lady without alcohol on a Friday night.
It is serious!
You are correct. I just had no good advice to alleviate her issue.Don't be a dick...
No way is this a situation for virtue or patience.
There is a lady without alcohol on a Friday night.
It is serious!
Uber groceries are my saviour. But guess even co-op is shut nowNot in my little town at this time of night.
Ah well![]()
Aren't you both in England? Can't be more than a 10 min drive right?Uber groceries are my saviour. But guess even co-op is shut now![]()
Well 'patience is a virtue' is bloody useless!You are correct. I just had no good advice to alleviate her issue.
2 minute... because we both live in the South!Aren't you both in England? Can't be more than a 10 min drive right?![]()
I thought you are in San Francisco2 minute... because we both live in the South!
HeyUh yea umm. Drunk
2 minutes2 minute... because we both live in the South!
Twat!I thought you are in San Francisco![]()
Haha, yeah. We're all 10 mins apart.Aren't you both in England? Can't be more than a 10 min drive right?![]()
Ahh now we’re talking!Twat!
Underused insult in the USTwat!
Truth!!Underused insult in the US
Uh yea umm. Drunk
Oh that went through? I don't remember when I did thatHey, new avatar? Looks good!
Happy to DM it to you everyday so you don't underprivilegedUnderused insult in the US