Dayhoosier
Eh 🤷♂️
- Joined
- Feb 20, 2025
- Posts
- 7,152
All I heard is daily DM....dealHappy to DM it to you everyday so you don't underprivileged
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
All I heard is daily DM....dealHappy to DM it to you everyday so you don't underprivileged
Happy for you to call me a twat in DMs tooHappy to DM it to you everyday so you don't underprivileged
Emergency edit: I meant the word... not you know
Emergency edit was introducedAll I heard is daily DM....deal
I'm a dick so can empathize....All I heard is daily DM....deal
So we are putting together a Twat list now?Happy for you to call me a twat in DMs too![]()
Now that is doableHappy for you to call me a twat in DMs too![]()
You have never ever been a dick my friendI'm a dick so can empathize....
Great AVOh that went through? I don't remember when I did thatthanks
Ahhhh c'mon you drank with the Scots... you know it's a term of endearmentI'm a dick so can empathize....
AV looks good. Knee high socks are always goodOh that went through? I don't remember when I did thatthanks
Brings in the confetti and fairy dust… it is Friday anyway - good reason as any to throw about confetti
Yes I have but in the Regimental mess it takes on a different feeling...plus all the scotch tended to numb me a tad.Ahhhh c'mon you drank with the Scots... you know it's a term of endearment![]()
Can verify, he's a gentleman!You have never ever been a dick my friend
At least not in these parts
Thank you Katie!You have never ever been a dick my friend
At least not in these parts
Bit of a coffee fiend though but same over here tbhCan verify, he's a gentleman!
Good morning, friends! WOW 35 pages to catch up on... This is turning out to be longer than my novel.What we need is for @Nylonian to come bring some class and sophistication in here
You're welcome and always great having you aroundThank you Katie!![]()
It is always being a pleasure being with this crew!You're welcome and always great having you around![]()
I do actually know this...Can verify, he's a gentleman!
I rescind calling you a dickThank you Katie!![]()
Annnnnd what's wrong with being a coffee fiend?Bit of a coffee fiend though but same over here tbh![]()
Absolutely nothing. It's a term of endearment.Annnnnd what's wrong with being a coffee fiend?![]()
I gotta start using the term wanker moreI do actually know this...
I rescind calling you a dick
wanker![]()