CJamarous
Trying, but failing
- Joined
- Nov 16, 2025
- Posts
- 3,200
Hmmmm suspect....Absolutely nothing. It's a term of endearment.![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hmmmm suspect....Absolutely nothing. It's a term of endearment.![]()
Deeply appreciated Eyes on multiple levels and perhaps the new word is more appropriate for me!I do actually know this...
I rescind calling you a dick
wanker![]()
It is rather classic!I gotta start using the term wanker more
It's golden![]()
Bloke is one of my favoriteTerms I find affectionate from a Brit.
Wanker
Twat
Old Cow
Sod
![]()
Even hotter? They're compression *eyebrow waggle*AV looks good. Knee high socks are always good
Shagged is always goodBloke is one of my favorite
Well I would hope soEven hotter? They're compression *eyebrow waggle*
I canβt forget Austin Powers when I hear shaggedShagged is always good![]()
Groovy babyI canβt forget Austin Powers when I hear shagged
This tooI canβt forget Austin Powers when I hear shagged
Carmen, you're never trashy. You make your own fajitas...
Danger is my middle name was my favoriteI canβt forget Austin Powers when I hear shagged
You're a top bloke, Shenanigans.Bloke is one of my favorite
That works SO WELL! Katie Danger Kulka. Badass...Danger is my middle name was my favorite
Thanks I hope thatβs a compliment.You're a top bloke, Shenanigans.![]()
I knew you'd get itWell I would hope so![]()
Careful swooning like that @cocokittysurprise might scold youThat works SO WELL! Katie Danger Kulka. Badass...
Swoons
That's was my hopeThat works SO WELL! Katie Danger Kulka. Badass...
Swoons
It is. I only say that to top blokes.Thanks I hope thatβs a compliment.![]()
Tips my coffee cup in your general direction.SkΓ₯l!οΈ
οΈ
οΈ