wwot40
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Oct 19, 2003
- Posts
- 2,378
Cin cin mi amico!Tips my coffee cup in your general direction.
Cin cin!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Cin cin mi amico!Tips my coffee cup in your general direction.
Cin cin!
Good for you!I’mBarney Rubbled
LuckyI’m Bam Bam?
Are you CAPT Stubened?Love..... exciting and new....come aboard.... we're expecting you...
What's happening on tonight's episode?Love..... exciting and new....come aboard.... we're expecting you...
Julie my cruise director is escorting me to the promenade deck while Doc Bricker tries to treat Isaac for a Gopher stuck in his assWhat's happening on tonight's episode?
I think you cursed me - we’re on hour 7 now!!Hope he gets better and you can get out of there in under 6 hours.![]()
Lucky for you, there's an episode of the love boat on. @Qky75 what is the dramatic incident? Other than the gopher? (how did that get on the boat?)I think you cursed me - we’re on hour 7 now!!![]()
The person with the gopher might need to be here with me!!Lucky for you, there's an episode of the love boat on. @Qky75 what is the dramatic incident? Other than the gopher? (how did that get on the boat?)
I remember the Love Boat when I was a kid, though from the news lately it seems the main drama on cruise ships is avoiding virusesLucky for you, there's an episode of the love boat on. @Qky75 what is the dramatic incident? Other than the gopher? (how did that get on the boat?)
It was back then too but back then it was nothing a good ol shot of penicillin couldn't fixI remember the Love Boat when I was a kid, though from the news lately it seems the main drama on cruise ships is avoiding viruses![]()
I'm your team. Coconut doesn't belong on cheesecake.And he's sullying MY cheesecake with coconut.
What kind of idiot would combine the two?
*stares at @SirCorneliusWankumbush *
What if you’re allergic to penicillin?It was back then too but back then it was nothing a good ol shot of penicillin couldn't fix
Cross your fingers....or your legs and hope for the bestWhat if you’re allergic to penicillin?![]()
To me, you'll always be the the posh Prosecco lady. Did you not see my sketch?I did say nobody called me posh when I was drinking Prosecco![]()
/skəʊ̯n/ from this Aussie.There's also the debate of how to pronounce scone. Is it scone or scone?
Dammit. Not my team.Would that be the Panthers @ScarletDaisy?
I have.... A pair of aces, and... Triple kings. Is that a high enough hand?Hey hey, some of us have been nice and demure over here!
I’m just here to relax and hit on pretty girls… and maybe a fella or two if they play their cards right:
We’re not all murderesses