The Insult Thread

May you find yourself a host to pubic lice and fall in love with the sensation of having them.
 
This is so funny, I was thinking of doing a similar thing but I thought it'd get shut down pretty quick. Just redirect bickerers here so other people can actually use threads with some enjoyment instead of wade through piles of horseshit.

This forces me to break my never-post rule, which I have now done twice today, in part because of things you've said. Please don't be offended, because I do not mean this to offend. "Just redirect bickerers here so other people can actually use threads with some enjoyment instead of wading through piles of horseshit," coming from a person whose commenting history, as far as I've seen it, I think indicates a near-pathological inability not to bicker or at least pontificate, and is hysterically funny.
 
This forces me to break my never-post rule, which I have now done twice today, in part because of things you've said. Please don't be offended, because I do not mean this to offend. "Just redirect bickerers here so other people can actually use threads with some enjoyment instead of wading through piles of horseshit," coming from a person whose commenting history, as far as I've seen it, I think indicates a near-pathological inability not to bicker or at least pontificate, and is hysterically funny.
Yep, that's me, constant bickerer and Pontificacious Pilot! 🫡

Also, I don't really think that describes me very well. For instance, I'd never half-ass pathologizing. I take great pride in my pathologizing, so you can drop that "near" nonsense; I just have a straight-up pathological inability not to picker and/or pontificate. Oh, and I can both pathologically bicker and pathologically pontificate at the same time — pathologically! In fact, I spent decades learning the secrets of simultaneous bickerage and pathologizology under the tutelage of great and wise patholog-bicker monks. Look, see? They even gave me a little certificate that says: "Anthy, for the love of God, please leave."

Or... it might be a restraining order. Ohhhhhh. Hmm.
 
The one doesn't preclude the other. As in, "You don't have to be batshit insane to be a positive, supportive and thoughtful poster here, but it helps!"
Yeah, but I feel like the inclusion of the other superlatives dilutes the impact of the batshit insanity. Like, if I'm going to be known for one thing, it should be the thing I'm best at, namely, batshit insanity 🤪 🦇

Or pontificating. I'll have to get back to you on that. It's kind of a toss-up at this point. Well, I'd say it's rated Lean Batshit Insanity, but it's not a very strong lean, maybe a couple points? The prediction markets are going crazy on this one, lemme tell ya.
 
You know people who don't know nothin'? Then there's those who don't even suspect nothin'.
 
They say an artist is never known in their lifetime. So, let me just say, I look forward to hearing of your death. It will be a good death, I'm sure. Very... successful. And if someone should approach me and say, 'oh, did you know them; were you a fan?' I can honestly reply, 'Just of their last work. I found it emotionally satisfying. Gratifying, really.'
 
Back
Top