The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blurt 1: I'm not digging the ice anymore. I'd like to walk instead of sliding everywhere.

Blurt 2: I just finished reading The Pentagon's New Map and Warrior Politics for a class and I'm pretty appalled.

Blurt 3: I really need to stop talking to strangers on metro. There's only so much craziness I can take before I lose it completely myself.
 
Last edited:
Blurt 1: I'm not digging the ice anymore. I'd like to walk instead of sliding everywhere.

Blurt 2: I just finished reading The Pentagon's New Map and Warrior Politics for a class and I'm pretty appalled.

Blurt 3: I really need to stop talking to strangers on metro. There's only so much crazyness I can take before I lose it completely myself.
You know you wanna share a story about that third one.
 
It's Dr. Seuss' birthday. :)

Remember, people: Oh, the Places You'll Go!!

I wore my stripey top hat and white gloves all day.

This is my favorite Dr. Seuss quote, from "Oh, the Places You'll Go!"

"So be sure when you step.
Step with care and great tact
and remember that Life's
a Great Balancing Act.
Just never forget to be dexterous and deft.
And never mix up your right foot with your left."
 
something to make me squirm, hopefully.


it's a supposed beauty aid but it makes a better sexual torture device. like a wartnberg (sp?) wheel but with a more medical vicious streak.

Ooohhhhh.... That needs to go onto a naughty list somewhere. As in naughty toys for when I've been good...:devil:
 
something to make me squirm, hopefully.


it's a supposed beauty aid but it makes a better sexual torture device. like a wartnberg (sp?) wheel but with a more medical vicious streak.

I just looked it up. Ow ow owwww! Those tiny needles are way more vicious than a Wartenberg wheel!

I wore my stripey top hat and white gloves all day.

This is my favorite Dr. Seuss quote, from "Oh, the Places You'll Go!"

"So be sure when you step.
Step with care and great tact
and remember that Life's
a Great Balancing Act.
Just never forget to be dexterous and deft.
And never mix up your right foot with your left."

I frequently mix up my right and left... :( I fail at life.
 
I love Dr. S

My personal fave is:

"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not."

It's kind of my tree-hugger/sea-hugger mantra.

I went with a quote over on Fet... "Being crazy isn't enough." —Dr. Seuss

He was a smart, smart man.

My number one is still:
"In my world everyone is a pony and they eat rainbows and poop butterflies"

“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”

- Dr. Seuss

I wasn´t familiar with that, so thanks for the link.
It´s a good time for it too.

I wore my stripey top hat and white gloves all day.

This is my favorite Dr. Seuss quote, from "Oh, the Places You'll Go!"

"So be sure when you step.
Step with care and great tact
and remember that Life's
a Great Balancing Act.
Just never forget to be dexterous and deft.
And never mix up your right foot with your left."

Such Geisel love in the BDSM cafe.


Love this post. Don't you thnk we need a DGE's avatars thread? ;)

Absolutely.

Great idea. A place where I can opine on my unnatural love for the giant blue hotness of the Na'vi! :)
 
Great idea. A place where I can opine on my unnatural love for the giant blue hotness of the Na'vi! :)

Or somewhere that we can drool... I mean admire... your wonderful collection of freaking hot... I mean beautifully and artistically created... avatars.
 
:confused:
I'm thinking about buying a Kindle.

Does anyone have one?

What do you like/dislike about it?

Thanks.:heart:

-E
 
Oh, the joys of government in actions. I hope things clear up fairly quickly. And if your government's anything like mine - inexpensively. :rolleyes:

Glad to hear that things are going well for you.
:heart:
I am afraid the Czech government's just as expansive as yours, but oh well such is life. We got a pretty healthy daughter and the rest of things will work out, somehow, I am sure. ;)

:rose::kiss:
 
Just wanted to say a big thank you to my right contact lens! Thank you so very much for disappearing into my brain for 5mins as I was driving.
 
worse comes to worst, I'll pinch his current one and the one on his profile and we'll just do it. What should the thread be called?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top