The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You gotta be a little wary of those weary teachers though. :p

Well done, Etoile!
 
sinn0cent1 said:
OMG..... I agree! And those who use them should be BEATEN .... slowly.... over and over again...... to a dripping bloody pulp.

Are the landscapers there at your house today... getting YOUR car all dirty too, Fury?!?
Our car is covered in dirt!
Assholes didn't EVEN get any of the leaves near our building........... just got the cars dirty. Arggggggg.....
Geez. :rolleyes:

They were at a business close to my house. It seems someone justifies thier salary by leaf blowing just about every morning. It got to me today for some reason more than other says.

(I would never have landscapers at my house.)

I can actually do that shit myself . . . or not.

*chuckles evilly*
 
I am so not ready for my 12 year old son to be telling me about preteen girls sitting in his lap during truth or dare. NOT READY I SAY!!!
 
Do you ever just feel something... slipping... through your fingers... and know there isn't a thing you can do about it? You just sit there, and watch it slip... and while you puzzle over how to catch it again, more and more of it slips away...

It makes me sad...
 
Whoever thought walking around in freezing weather and getting candy from absolute strangers was a good way to spend the evening is flat out fucking crazy. :mad:
 
LittleJade said:
Do you ever just feel something... slipping... through your fingers... and know there isn't a thing you can do about it? You just sit there, and watch it slip... and while you puzzle over how to catch it again, more and more of it slips away...

It makes me sad...


Every.................................. Day.............................. Of............................ My...................... Life.......

it makes me sad too.
 
graceanne said:
Whoever thought walking around in freezing weather and getting candy from absolute strangers was a good way to spend the evening is flat out fucking crazy. :mad:


So I'll add you to the parent volunteer list for the middle school carnival in our district next year, then. :)
 
LittleJade said:
Do you ever just feel something... slipping... through your fingers... and know there isn't a thing you can do about it? You just sit there, and watch it slip... and while you puzzle over how to catch it again, more and more of it slips away...

It makes me sad...


Almost everyday Little Jade.. I am here for you if you need anything

{{{{jade}}}}}}
 
snowy ciara said:
((((Fungi))))) I am surprisingly okay with that! :nana:
Hey gorgeous. :D Long time no speak.

I was thinking if I taught you to be bad, I'd also then have to spank you for being bad. Now wouldn't that be a bad thing?
 
LittleJade said:
Do you ever just feel something... slipping... through your fingers... and know there isn't a thing you can do about it? You just sit there, and watch it slip... and while you puzzle over how to catch it again, more and more of it slips away...
I try not to pee on my hands any more. :p
 
FungiUg said:
Hey gorgeous. :D Long time no speak.

I was thinking if I taught you to be bad, I'd also then have to spank you for being bad. Now wouldn't that be a bad thing?

sings a paradox, a paradox, a most ingenious paradox.... :nana:
 
snowy ciara said:
So I'll add you to the parent volunteer list for the middle school carnival in our district next year, then. :)

Suuuuuuure you go ahead and do that.

*books flight to otherside of the world*

:D
 
snowy ciara said:
Fungi! Looks like Gracie's gonna be in your neighborhood next October! :devil:

Pooh, if I"m gonna be over there I'll visit . . . oh wait. MWisdom says I'm bad. :eek:
 
Etoile said:
The picture of those contacts is here but don't say I didn't warn you! (I don't want to post it directly in case it creeps people out!) There's another one here.

The pictures weren't so creepy, but I could imagine coming up on someone I know and having them turn around with those lenses in. That would certainly be a bit freaky.

Nice =)
 
graceanne said:
Whoever thought walking around in freezing weather and getting candy from absolute strangers was a good way to spend the evening is flat out fucking crazy. :mad:

I wore a t-shirt and shorts last night. It was a little tiny bit cool, but the weather was still very nice. Just my type of fall day.
 
Homburg said:
The pictures weren't so creepy, but I could imagine coming up on someone I know and having them turn around with those lenses in. That would certainly be a bit freaky.

Nice =)
My wife refuses to look at me when I am wearing them. :devil:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top