The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do I go through these phases of *Baby Want*? It's like every 6 months or so the urge to get pregnant hits me. :rolleyes:
 
Velvet Bubbles said:
Good luck! :D

thanks... I have laid out my wants & limits...
it is up to the Dom in charge to keep everyone to the e-mails I sent out...

*squirms in seat :) *
 
Word to the wise:

Never put a butter knife in an operating blender.

I'm sure somewhere in the handbook thing it says not to do that.

Thankfully it only flew out and hit me in the forehead.

Coulda put out an eye...
 
A Desert Rose said:
Word to the wise:

Never put a butter knife in an operating blender.

I'm sure somewhere in the handbook thing it says not to do that.

Thankfully it only flew out and hit me in the forehead.

Coulda put out an eye...
I did the same thing with a wooden spoon once. Had to throw out the guacamole on the assumption that our guests wouldn't want splinters with their dip.
 
Sprinkles22 said:
Why do I go through these phases of *Baby Want*? It's like every 6 months or so the urge to get pregnant hits me. :rolleyes:

Cause you're a masochist.
 
midwestyankee said:
I did the same thing with a wooden spoon once. Had to throw out the guacamole on the assumption that our guests wouldn't want splinters with their dip.
No, no splinters in my dip, thank you! LOL

I was blending up a bunch of dry stuff for a homemade cocoa mix...

LOL I had cocoa in my hair, on my face, all over the floor... I'll be cleaning it up for some time to come.
 
CutieMouse said:
I did the same thing making cheesecake when I was 16... batter went everywhere. :eek:
Thank God... I thought I was alone being dumb. LMAO

But then you were only 16... I have no good excuse like that.
 
So I finally got a consultation with the darn dentist. Took me three freaken months. Anyway, they're gonna pull the front six teeth, and I'm gonna get a partial. But they won't set a date until my doctor approves me for surgery. *sigh* They're thinking february. I just can't wait to be able to eat without pain again.
 
graceanne said:
So I finally got a consultation with the darn dentist. Took me three freaken months. Anyway, they're gonna pull the front six teeth, and I'm gonna get a partial. But they won't set a date until my doctor approves me for surgery. *sigh* They're thinking february. I just can't wait to be able to eat without pain again.

wow. well, im wishing everything goes smoothly when it happens.
 
A Desert Rose said:
Word to the wise:

Never put a butter knife in an operating blender.

I'm sure somewhere in the handbook thing it says not to do that.

Thankfully it only flew out and hit me in the forehead.

Coulda put out an eye...


I'm glad you're okay! I confess, I did that once making salsa. There was a large jalepeno stuck in the choppy part of the blender and I poked it with a knife to get it loose. It was a total ninja knife dodging thing.
 
snowy ciara said:
I'm glad you're okay! I confess, I did that once making salsa. There was a large jalepeno stuck in the choppy part of the blender and I poked it with a knife to get it loose. It was a total ninja knife dodging thing.
ya know whats funny. im gonna bet every single one of us has done it and as we were doing it we thought *gee, this is prolly not a good idea but....*
 
myinnerslut said:
wow. well, im wishing everything goes smoothly when it happens.

I'm just hoping they drug me when they do it. If you look 'dental phobia' up in the dictionary you'll find a picture of me. I white knuckled (literally) my way through this cleaning, and still broke out in hives.
 
until they show up at the emergency room with a gerbil or a lightbulb up their - oh never mind...
 
snowy ciara said:
and I've never known a guy who did this.

i've never done that, and I'm laughing at you all. I'm sorry, the mental picture if hilarious.

On the other hand my mom makes her own mayo, and all of her spatulas are torn and shredded. No one is sure how much spatula we've eaten over the years, but she goes through a spatula about ever year or so.
 
A Desert Rose said:
Word to the wise:

Never put a butter knife in an operating blender.

I'm sure somewhere in the handbook thing it says not to do that.

Thankfully it only flew out and hit me in the forehead.

Coulda put out an eye...

That is not a problem if you have the proper Blender!

This one would just have eaten the butterknife.
 
Kajira Callista said:
*bats lashes and looks innocently at you*











*swoon* he called me baby. :eek:

*catches KC*

One should always be there for a lovely lady in case of swooning.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top