The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh Wenchie! Damn, sorry hon...I just remembered your post about the much hurty tack seat!!

*giggles* no it didn't come with me lol....its in storage! I had enough difficulty getting my toys through customs without having to explain that one hon! :catroar:
 
minx1 said:
oh Wenchie! Damn, sorry hon...I just remembered your post about the much hurty tack seat!!

*giggles* no it didn't come with me lol....its in storage! I had enough difficulty getting my toys through customs without having to explain that one hon! :catroar:

*giggles*

yeah yeah yeah :p
 
Turn in a co-worker, one of your area's most wanted criminals, and get fired for conduct "detrimental to the company?"

Article is here. I wish I could say, "Only in Florida," but I know it's not true. <Sigh>
 
Sir_Winston54 said:
Turn in a co-worker, one of your area's most wanted criminals, and get fired for conduct "detrimental to the company?"

Article is here. I wish I could say, "Only in Florida," but I know it's not true. <Sigh>

dude, you're kind of obsessed with these stories.
 
Sir_Winston54 said:
Turn in a co-worker, one of your area's most wanted criminals, and get fired for conduct "detrimental to the company?"

Article is here. I wish I could say, "Only in Florida," but I know it's not true. <Sigh>

thats just not right
 
intothewoods said:
dude, you're kind of obsessed with these stories.
Yeah, I know. I just have this sense of innate fairness/unfairness, and it kinda bugs the crap out of me sometimes when I see this stuff. Funny thing is, I don't post all of the stories of this type that I see. :rolleyes: There's just so much of it going on that sometimes I have to vent it - and what better place than the Blurt thread?
 
Sir_Winston54 said:
Yeah, I know. I just have this sense of innate fairness/unfairness, and it kinda bugs the crap out of me sometimes when I see this stuff. Funny thing is, I don't post all of the stories of this type that I see. :rolleyes: There's just so much of it going on that sometimes I have to vent it - and what better place than the Blurt thread?

Yeah. It bugs the crap out of me when I see a kid shot in NYC by the police, and he was carrying a hairbrush, not a gun. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt, and I believe the police made the decision they had to, but that's incredibly unfair.
 
I have come to a realization. I've never liked people, and I've taken a lot of shit over the years for being cold, distant, unfriendly, and damn near unapproachable. But...you know what? I don't think it's just me anymore. I don't think I'm really unfriendly. I think it's just the fact that 99% of the people I've ever met had their heads planted firmly up their asses, thereby making me have no interest whatsoever in getting to know them better.

I'm fun if you can hang with me. If you're a vapid idiot, that's your problem.

Just wait 'til I tell my therapist. :rolleyes:
 
BiBunny said:
I have come to a realization. I've never liked people, and I've taken a lot of shit over the years for being cold, distant, unfriendly, and damn near unapproachable. But...you know what? I don't think it's just me anymore. I don't think I'm really unfriendly. I think it's just the fact that 99% of the people I've ever met had their heads planted firmly up their asses, thereby making me have no interest whatsoever in getting to know them better.

I'm fun if you can hang with me. If you're a vapid idiot, that's your problem.

Just wait 'til I tell my therapist. :rolleyes:

The people are definitely nicer on my planet, Bunny. As soon as I get ready to return home, I'll check to see if you want to come for a visit :cathappy:
 
BiBunny said:
I have come to a realization. I've never liked people, and I've taken a lot of shit over the years for being cold, distant, unfriendly, and damn near unapproachable. But...you know what? I don't think it's just me anymore. I don't think I'm really unfriendly. I think it's just the fact that 99% of the people I've ever met had their heads planted firmly up their asses, thereby making me have no interest whatsoever in getting to know them better.

I'm fun if you can hang with me. If you're a vapid idiot, that's your problem.

Just wait 'til I tell my therapist. :rolleyes:

Bunny, this is a great realization to come to. It took me years to tell myself, hey, it's okay to decide someone's actually not that nice/caring/decent/whatever, and not a good friend. Good friends are indeed hard to come by.
 
the captians wench said:
While you are being so kind, nala...... ;)


Couldn't help it...just staring at his AV makes me wet...I think I was in a trance when I wrote that...mesmerized by his...er...um...body...yeah...that's it :devil:
 
BiBunny said:
I have come to a realization. I've never liked people, and I've taken a lot of shit over the years for being cold, distant, unfriendly, and damn near unapproachable. But...you know what? I don't think it's just me anymore. I don't think I'm really unfriendly. I think it's just the fact that 99% of the people I've ever met had their heads planted firmly up their asses, thereby making me have no interest whatsoever in getting to know them better.

I'm fun if you can hang with me. If you're a vapid idiot, that's your problem.

Just wait 'til I tell my therapist. :rolleyes:
It's just that you're not willing to waste time on the recto-cranial inversions and their ilk. I know the feeling. I do it (waste the time) some, but mostly just for social activities like bowling - and even then, if they waste too much of my time with stupidity, fuhgeddaboudit. I have no compunction about quietly letting them know I'm not gonna waste any *more* time on them.

ETA: That's part of why I like it here. A goodly portion of posters here are literate and reasonably (or much more than reasonably) intelligent, including some who probably think I have a bad case of r-c-i.
 
Last edited:
Sir_Winston54 said:
.. think I have a bad case of r-c-i.
No, don't think that. Just think you have a penchant for abbreviating everything into 2-3 letter combinations. ;) And do we even want to know what a Fark is? It's something gross, isn't it? :p lol
 
~~Wanders in holding tummy~~

*pleading look*

Make the butterflies stop....please?????
 
I am getting really tired of being sick and tired.

School sucks.

I want to have a major temper tantrum.

My kids act like they haven't seen me in weeks and feel the need to hang all over me. Yeah I love them but is it really that wrong to want to be alone sometimes?

*pout*
 
Stegral said:
~~Wanders in holding tummy~~

*pleading look*

Make the butterflies stop....please?????

You trust them, right? Just remember that you trust them.
 
Homburg said:
You trust them, right? Just remember that you trust them.
yes I do trust them all...
I only invited those I trust fully...
still scares me, what I planned....
but excited knowing I am expanding limits...

one has backed out so far... :(

the butterflies will get worse till the scene starts...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top