The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, so guess what happened to me? My car got hit! Geez, when it rains it pours! Luckily I was in the parking lot, and she was going, like, 5mph and didn't hurt anyone or my car, but she scared the crap out of me.
 
intothewoods said:
Are you saying punishment in a D/s relationship has nothing to do with anger? Hmm, interesting. My one experience with punishment in a D/s relationship context wasn't exactly a product of his anger, but it was a result of his disappointment with me, and his desire to reinforce what he wanted from me. My point is, at its root, I pissed him off, and he didn't want me to do it again. I don't think that's about what I need. Also, I just don't think I benefit from that dynamic.

Um, no, just in this context. I am not angry when I paraphrase Sprinkles' line on "I'll give you something to cry about". It is just a fact of dealing with that sort of emotional activity. It is more a matter of shaking the person out of emotional self-destruction than anything else. In most cases, punishment is no teven needed. Just the idea that the pyl is punishing herself and should not be is sufficient to stop the negative emotional behaviour.

I can't speak towards punishment in anger. I avoid it like the fricken plague.
 
graceanne said:
Eh. I'm not as funny in r/l. I'm normally laughing more than anyone else is. I see humor in the ODDEST situations, and everyone just stands around and looks at me weird.

Do what? That's entertaining as hell. I positively love people that laugh at my lame jokes.

:D

graceanne said:
Oh, so guess what happened to me? My car got hit! Geez, when it rains it pours! Luckily I was in the parking lot, and she was going, like, 5mph and didn't hurt anyone or my car, but she scared the crap out of me.


*blink*

Didn't your household just have a car accident? You are starting to sound like a risk, dearie.
 
Homburg said:
Do what? That's entertaining as hell. I positively love people that laugh at my lame jokes.

:D




*blink*

Didn't your household just have a car accident? You are starting to sound like a risk, dearie.

Tell me about it. K's car was totalled. But both our cars were fine, so we won't be reporting it.
 
graceanne said:
the sweater was several years ago. :confused: It's true, men never listen.

See how confused you get us poor guys Geeeeee :rolleyes: what hope have us poor males got?
 
holy god, I'm a moron. Yes, Jade, flirt with someone who catches your attention, and then run away when you get absolutely tongue tied.


*sigh*


I'm such an idiot sometimes.

 
Under pressure,
I feel the world close in
around the weight of memory.
I take the strain
and I go down.
I hear her calling, calling me.

And it's a life under rock.
A crushing pain.
It's reality's call when you cut open the vein.

Soul's died today.
Found no way out through
the steady drive of the rain.
Beneath the death
you dealt with
precision of pain and fear that I felt.

In a life under rock
the days crush you alive.
It's reality's core when you sweat at night.


there. That's better...
 
Sir. I HATE the word "Sir". I have serious issues with it. I just can't bring myself to call people that.... and yet every now and again, there's someone that just... brings it out of me with complete ease...

bah. I don't understand myself.
 
LittleJade said:
Sir. I HATE the word "Sir". I have serious issues with it. I just can't bring myself to call people that.... and yet every now and again, there's someone that just... brings it out of me with complete ease...

That's how I ended up with my current play-but-so-much-more-than-that-partner. (It's a poly situation....freakin complicated!) I wasn't looking for a dominant at all. This guy from a munch notices I'm looking for play partners and starts talking to me online. Not long after I was struggling not to call him "Sir" ... It's how I know that I really want to submit to someone fully and not just physically.
 
I need to be on the beach with her in the moonlight hearing the oceans song and passionately kissing her. Feeling her skin against mine, her heart beat on my chest ….
 
sanjuaneros said:
I need to be on the beach with her in the moonlight hearing the oceans song and passionately kissing her. Feeling her skin against mine, her heart beat on my chest ….
And I wish to high heaven I was that woman.
 
Heh, you should read the story I just finished.


I need vodka or something. I need it bad.

I need a long slow fuck.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top