The Lesson

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll233/mover625/th_36b7avatar1.jpg

At last Pete sits down again and I move between his legs hoping that he doesn't suddenly jump up again.
His cock is still out of his trousers and I run my tongue up his shaft, tasting his precum with the tip of my tongue.
He tastes ok, nice and salty so I take the head of his cock into my mouth and slowly, ever so slowly go down on him until I'm almost gagging with his cock deep in my mouth.
After a moment I pull off him and start to stroke his shaft with my hand, slowly, all the way down to the base and then back up to the tip and then back down so that I can take him into my mouth again, sucking and licking as I do, starting a rhythm of up and down and swirling my tongue around his cock as I do.
I don't know if he'll last long but he feels ok in my mouth and I'm not sure if I want him to cum in my mouth.
We'll see.
 
Last edited:
I know that Nessis there now - and what she is doing is amazing, I'm staggered that Rebecca is sat there knowing her daughter is sucking me , I reach for Rebecca and kiss her - my hand moving to her skirt as Ness gives me so much pleasure, my breathing deepens as I run my hand up Rebeccas thigh, 'I want to please you both' I tell her then look down at Ness 'I want to make you happy'
 
'I want to please you both' 'I want to make you happy'

I am feeling so horny at the sight of Nes sucking Pete's cock under the table and seeing the look on his face as his orgasm builds.

The whole feeling is heightened by the fact that we are doing it in such a public place.

My pussy is tingling and I feel it getting wetter as Pete's hand moves up my thigh and under my skirt.
 
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll233/mover625/th_36b7avatar1.jpg

"I want to make you happy."

Despite being under the table and having a mouthful of cock that is slurping I wish he'd shut the fuck up with his lovey dovey shit.
I'm giving him a blow job fer crissake and if instead he was saying something like 'Yeah baby that's good' or 'Suck me' I'd be really turned on but I reckon he's close to cumming and I have the feeling that if it's not this time then it will be another so best to get the job done.

I hope he hasn't been eating sprouts; that gives cum a really vile taste.

He has got a nice cock though, not like some of those smeggy ones of the boys at college.
 
my hand squeezes Rebeccas thigh 'fuck Ness, where did you learn to do that!' my breathingbecomes deeper and my hand desperately wants to be pressing into Rebecca's pussy - but Ness has my attention.

'fuck me - if you don't stop I'm going to cum !!'
 
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll233/mover625/th_36b7avatar1.jpg

Pete is starting to pump now and I can feel that he's very close to cumming.

"Fuck me - if you don't stop I'm going to cum !!"

Well the last thing I'm going to do right at this minute is to fuck Pete or to stop so I squeeze the base of his cock 'cos when he cums I want it to be an explosion and I continue with my mouth on his rod, sucking as I pull all the way up his shaft with my tongue rubbing against the underside of his bell end and then back down again, increasing the speed until I'm fucking his cock with my mouth, almost as far in as my tonsils.
Up and down and I so want this now and I can feel his cock and balls pulsing as he desperately tries to shoot his load against the constriction of my hand until ... until ... as I start a downstroke I let go of his cock and he shoots his load deep into my throat and then more and I suck on the upstroke as he pumps his jizz into my mouth and another jerking shot until my mouth is so full of his cum that it's starting to dribble out of my mouth and I swallow as much as I can.

I have to stop 'cos I'm exhausted but so turned on by what I've just done and between my thighs is all wet with my excitement without my panty gusset to soak them up.
All in all, it was the best blow job I've ever done and I let his softening cock out of my mouth and poke my head from under the table, smiling and showing Pete and mum the last of his cum that's still in my mouth.
 
Last edited:
I'm breathing hard as Ness slides back upfrombelow the table. 'fuck Ness - where did you learn to do that? You have a little something on your chin....'

then I notice her thigh glistening andreach over to touch the wetness - smiling as I lift my finger to mylips and taste it 'mmmm tastes good' I lookat Rebecca and smile 'tastes very good'
 
Well Pete has had the treat of his life and I am both impressed by Nes and hugely turned on by the whole thing. I knew that Nes had some sexual experience but she really sucked him off like a pro!

Pete has his hand right up my skirt now and he can feel my wetness. He puts his fingers to his lips for a taste and says 'mmmm tastes good' 'tastes very good'

Unbelievably, no-one in the restaurant seems to have noticed what we are up to.

I turn to Pete and smile "Well Pete, I hope that you have a good recovery rate 'cos I for one am going to need finishing off when we get home"
 
I look at Rebecca 'I feel like staying up all night' then I grin and look at Ness 'you coming?'
 
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll233/mover625/th_36b7avatar1.jpg

Well, all the reading I did payed off 'cos both Pete and mum seem to be pleased with my performance... and so am I.
When I'd sucked the guys at college before most of them came almost as soon as I'd got their cock in my mouth but this was different and I was really turned on with all Pete's cum in my mouth.

"Fuck Ness - where did you learn to do that?"

I smile at him.
"Well there's this site called Lit.com that's got all sorts of interesting stuff on how to do it, y'know, blow jobs, how to give head to a woman and anal ... everthing. You should read it Pete."

I take a swig of his wine to rinse my mouth and then think for a moment. Mum obviously wants Pete to fuck her but I want some fun too; then Pete give me the opportunity I need.

"You coming?'" he says to me.

"Well Pete, not right at the moment but I hope to before the evening is over so it looks like you're going to have to satisfy two ladies tonight."

I catch the waiter's eye and signal for the bill.

"Pay the man Pete. It'll be the cheapest blow job you'll ever get."
 
"Well there's this site called Lit.com that's got all sorts of interesting stuff on how to do it, y'know, blow jobs, how to give head to a woman and anal ... everthing. You should read it Pete."

Well you learn something new every day. I will have to take a look at it myself!

"You coming?'" says Pete

"Well Pete, not right at the moment but I hope to before the evening is over so it looks like you're going to have to satisfy two ladies tonight."

"Pay the man Pete. It'll be the cheapest blow job you'll ever get."

I can hardly breathe for laughing. Nes is certainly something else and I love her to bits. I wish I'd had her confidence when I was her age!

My pussy is aching now and I am dying for the three of us to get home.
 
I laugh at Ness's comments 'I think I can cope with that' I smile as I pay and then take each womans hand as walk them to the car. When there I pull first Rebecca close and kiss her long and hard,then the same for Ness,my hand gliding up her skirt to touch her panties -I smile broadly as I findnone 'cheeky! Did you know she's not wearing anything under there?' Iask Rebecca
 
Pete answers 'I think I can cope with that'

We leave the restaurant and Pete takes both of our hands as we cross the road and walk towards the car.

We kiss passionately and then he turns to kiss Nes.

I watch as Pete slides his hands up underneath Nes's skirt. "Did you know she's not wearing anything under there?"

I laugh as I reply "Well the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!"
 
I look at Rebecca - 'oh really? And what are you missing?' I laugh, and open the back door 'ladies...' I smile
 
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll233/mover625/th_36b7avatar1.jpg

Pete opens the back door of the car and ushers both in but I think that mum may as well have some fun on the way home.

"You sit in the front next to Pete mum; I'll be ok in the back."

I feel vaguely detached now and want to see what happens between Pete and mum. In any case, it's almost as if Pete is assuming that he's going to shag me and I'm not sure I want that.
I can get a shag any time I like from the college boys. What I really fancy is Pete giving me a blow job. That would be fun if, that is, he's any good at it.
 
"You sit in the front next to Pete mum; I'll be ok in the back."

As Pete starts to drive home, I slide my hand up his leg and let it rest on his crotch. Amazingly he is rock hard again!

I smile at pete as I say "Looks like we have more fun to come Honey!"
 
I smile at Rebecca 'well I hope you two have fun - but you have to promise me something - you both have to tell me what you want and I'll do whatever you ask. Is that OK?' I look in the mirror at Ness and then at Rebecca 'I'm not a mind reader so you'll have to help me' I laughed
 
'Well I hope you two have fun - but you have to promise me something - you both have to tell me what you want and I'll do whatever you ask. Is that OK?'

'I'm not a mind reader so you'll have to help me'


"For Fuck's sake Pete! You are a grown man about to spend the night with two horny women....surely you can use your imagination! If we are going to have to spell it out to you then don't bother, just drop us off and go home to your Horlicks!!!"
 
I stare at Rebecca - 'I seem to recall things happening that I had no clue of the last two times. So if you can't open up Rebecca I'll have to have you cuffed to the bed. What do you think Ness? Should we cuff your mother and fuck her senseless?'

I grinned
 
I look at Rebecca - 'that's that settled then, I'm going to tie you down and use you - got any problem with that?'
 
'that's that settled then, I'm going to tie you down and use you - got any problem with that?'

I laugh and say "Sounds great to me! I will be your slave for the night!"

Nes is on another planet and humming out of tune in the back seat. I lean over and squeeze Pete's cock through his trousers and peck him on the cheek.

"Nearly home honey!"
 
I inhale as Rebecca squeezes me, god it feels good. We pull up and as the girls get out of the car I feth the bag from the boot, reaching in I select the cuffs - soft leather but very secure,the woman in the shop demonstrated, and wrapped one round Rebeccas wrist - holding her hand behind her back. 'Ness - take your mothers bag please, she's in my power now. You can help me if you wish. That OK by you Rebecca?'
 
'Ness - take your mothers bag please, she's in my power now. You can help me if you wish. That OK by you Rebecca?'

I feel a rush of excitement at the thought of what is to come, and my pussy instantly gets wet. There is something hugely erotic about being controlled and taken.

"Yes Pete, that sounds fantastic!!"
 
Back
Top