The Lesson

Pete hugs me and I feel a little uncomfortable 'cos although I'm curious to know how it would be with an older man like Pete I'm still not sure if I want to do it with him.

I can hear mum moving around in the hall and ease myself out of his arms; I mean, I don't want mum thinking that I'm trying to pull him or anything.
I call again.

"Mum, Pete's here, ready."
 
'you look amazing Rebecca'

I was feeling very excited about the evening, but as I walked back into the hall I noticed Nes moving out of Pete's arms.

In the light of what happened between us all on that day, my immediate reaction was to feel a sharp pang of jealousy. I hoped to myself that he was just being paternal, but maybe he is just going to turn out to be like all the rest.

"Mum, Pete's here, ready."

I put on a smile and said "Come on then you two, lets go!" giving Pete a sharp accusatory sideways glance.
 
I see the glance from Rebecca and take her hand in mine - giving it a gentle squeeze, I pull her to me and kiss her lips, I hope the signal is clear.

I lead them to the car and open the doors for them both.

we driveto the restaurant, Its not too far away, 'I hope you are both hungry!'
 
Pete takes my hand and pulls me towards him to give me a kiss, which makes the sharpness melt away.

We pull up outside of a restaurant that I have always wanted to go to. It is by my favourite beach and very Chic.

'I hope you are both hungry!'

I assume Pete is talking about just the food but I have another kind of hunger building in me at the moment.

"Yes very" I reply

The waitress leads all three of us through the restaurant to a lovely table facing out across the beautifully lit harbour at the back.
 
I can't stop smiling as we eat 'I'm so lucky to have met you both'

BothRebecca and Ness look amazing and I findit hardnotto simplylust after each of them. But I'm here for them - sure there is hope that more happens but myhopes and dreams for the future rest on these women and getting this totally right.

for desert I decide to lead and order a shared desert for us all
 
'I'm so lucky to have met you both'

Our shared desert arrives with three long spoons. It looks amazing and is dripping with cholcolate.

"Nes, you go first honey!"
 
I looked at Ness 'go on Ness' I said then slid a glass of wine her way - refilling Rebecca's then my own
 
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll233/mover625/th_36b7avatar1.jpg

First mum "Nes, you go first honey!" and then Pete "Go on Ness" .
What's going on here, are they trying to set me up or what?
And then Pete is filling my glass with wine again and I don't really drink wine; I much rather have a couple of shots and share a spliff.

Alright, so I know I haven't been the life and soul of the party but honestly, I feel like I'm in the way, as if mum and Pete would be getting it on if I wasn't here.
And I know that I haven't got any panties on and that I had that sort of idea about Pete groping me under he table but now that I'm sat next to him I just can't imagine him doing that.
I think honestly he's scared of doing something wrong again after all that's happened.

I take a long drink of the wine, sniff and then sit up straight and smile; well I can't be a wet blanket all night can I?

"So Pete" I say as I shuffle up to him on the booth seat "Are you having a nice time with your two lady friends?"
I put my hand on his leg and run it up his thigh until my fingers are right up against his balls; then I give him a good squeeze.

"... are you Pete, having a good time?"
 
when the dessert arrived I slid up beside Rebecca and placed my hand on her thigh, gently resting it there, after a few moments I saw Ness drin the wine and she slidright up to me - then I felt her hand on me, my cock was already reacting to having my hand on Rebecca, and I squeezed her gently as Ness touched me.

I looked at Ness '......are you Pete, having a good time?' she almost challenged.

'oh you Ness I am. Are you enjoying that? ' I then looked to Rebecca 'Rebecca, are you enjoying?'
 
'oh you Ness I am. Are you enjoying that? '

'Rebecca, are you enjoying?'

....I have to confess that I have no idea what Pete is talking about

"I think you may have had one glass of wine too many Pete!"
 
I sit back - andlook at the women - confused- yes I slightly slurred a word but is there a need for this? But then I remember the time in the room -they are close and work almost as a pack together.

'OK - I'm sorry' I state firmly 'maybe a little too much - should I call Taxis?' Fuck I guess I'm back off home on my own
 
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll233/mover625/th_36b7avatar1.jpg

"OK - I'm sorry; maybe a little too much - should I call Taxis?"

I shake my head in disbelief.

"Jesus Pete, what is it with you? I mean I thought we were going to have some fun together but now you're drunk and throwing your teddy out of the pram."

I look at mum to see what she's thinking.

"Go and have a piss and splash your face with water or something 'cos I want to have some fun tonight ... and don't pull the condom machine off the wall!"

I'm giggling 'cos Mike from college did that one night and he finished up on the pavement with the fuckin' machine wrapped round his head courtesy of the bouncer.
 
I look back at Ness 'never been nervous Ness? Never fluffed your words? Check the glasses - I've had one glass and I'm not drunk. Fun - yeah that would be nice, how come you're always so angry Ness? And why take it out on me? Maybe you need another spanking'

I look to Rebecca - 'sorry but I had to say it, I'm going to wash my face I'll be back in a moment I'd love it it you were both still here'

I stood up and moved out of the booth - horny, angry and frustrated - I laughed when I got to the gents and saw the condom machine - pull it off the wall.....
 
Poor Pete! He looks really offended.

'Never been nervous Ness? Never fluffed your words?'

I look at Nes and smile "It's OK Pete! just go and freshen yourself up then we can all finish the dessert together"

As Pete is in the loo, I turn to Nes. My feelings of jealousy have melted away and I feel quite excited about what might happen when we all get home

"So what do you think Nes? Shall we give Pete a bit of a treat and finish what we started?"
 
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll233/mover625/th_36b7avatar1.jpg

I watch as Pete threads his way between the tables. I think mum's feeling sorry for him and I do a bit but not in the same way.
Still I s'pose mum's right when she says we ought to give him a good time and I know that mum is gagging for him.

I wink at mum and start to slide under the table.

"Tell him I've popped to the loo." and then I disappear completely, waiting for Pete to return.
 
I wash my face and take a deep breath, half expecting the table to be empty when I get back. When I do get there Ness is gone - I look at Rebecca 'sorry again, is everything OK? '
 
As Pete walks back towards the table, I smile at him and find it hard to stop myself from giggling as I see him glance towards the seat where Nes had been sitting.

He is in for the best dessert he has had in ages!

Sorry again, is everything OK?

"Yes fine Pete! Nes has just popped outside for a quick ciggie"
 
Last edited:
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll233/mover625/th_36b7avatar1.jpg

I shuflle out of the way as Pete gets back so's he doesn't notice I'm under the table and then I wait to see what happens.
It would be good if mum got his cock out for me but I'll just have to wait and see what happens.

It's funny though, although this is fun I'm really doing this for mum but it will be good to suck Pete's cock for a bit and I don't mind if he cums; there's always the table cloth to clean that up!
 
I slide up next to Pete and give him a soft peck on the cheek

"So Pete, how do you feel about having a bit of fun with your two favourite girls?"

I slide my hand up the inside of his thigh and start to rub his cock through his trousers.

"Mmmmmm! Your cock feels lovely Pete!" Then I kiss him hard on the lips while slowly unzipping his trousers and gently pulling his cock out.

It's a good job we are sitting in a bonkette, although the waiter keeps glancing in our direction.

I take Pete's cock in my hand under the table and start to stroke it gently. Then I stop and just look him in the eye, giving him a knowing smile
 
I look at Rebecca slightly puzzled then as she touches me and wekiss I rise immediately, kissing her back.
'yes Rebecca - I'd love that but only if you would - only if you both would'

her hand releases my cockand I gasp,'you minx I smile and place my hand in her lap 'so do I get to play?'
 
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll233/mover625/th_36b7avatar1.jpg

"Oh fuck!"

I'm just about to take Pete's cock in my mouth when suddenly he rises and I hit my head on the table.

"Jesus Pete - don't you know when you're on to a good thing? I was just about to go down on you, you dick!"

Even from under the table I'm aware of the silence in the restaurant.
'Oh well' I think, 'there's always home but this would have been fun.'
 
The restaurant goes quite momentarily as some of the diners look around to see where the voice came from but they soon get back to their conversations.

"Sit down Pete honey and just relax!"

"Nes my love, are you going to give Pete that treat or just get up and finish your dessert?"
 
I sit and look at Rebecca 'I'm sorry - did I spoil something? I'm such a fool'

I lean over and kiss Rebecca - wondering if the other diners are fooled...
 
Back
Top