The Lesson

God! this is hard enough for me as it is... I thought

Don't make me explain it!

I just don't normally do things like this.

Maybe, I have overstepped the mark!

My breath was shortening.....surely he can tell that every nerve in my body is crying out for him to respond in some way

I just froze... I desperately needed reassurance!
 
My hand creeps to hers, still resting on my thigh and I gently squeeze. 'Is everything OK, Rebecca?' I whisper softly
 
It is such a small gesture, but placing his hand on mine sends an electrifying charge right through my body.

I can feel my pussy aching and am aware that my panties are getting wet

There is an awkard silence as I can't seem to express how I am feeling, it is a new and fantastic feeling.

We hold each other's gaze for a moment. God those eyes!

..Then I lean towards him and give him a soft lingering kiss on the lips
 
I can't believe this is happening again. But Rebeccas lips feel so good on mine that I can't help but respond . Myhand squeezes hers gently and the other moves to her arm. I feel her breathing change and pull back slightly 'what are we doing Rebecca?'
 
Oh Pete!

"I don't know....I just know that I want you.....more that I have ever wanted anything before!"

And I kiss him again, only this time with more urgency.. and as I do so, I can feel my nipples becoming erect and pushing at the silk of my bra
 
I look into Rebeccas eyes and smile - then lean forward and kiss her on the lips gently pushing my tongue forwards
 
His lips seem so soft on mine and his mouth tastes so sweet.

His tongue is probing and I start to suck it gently.

I lean further towards him and feel his body against mine

My hand reaches across to pull him closer to me

His chest feels so firm and his body so hot.

My pussy is on fire and I instinctively part my legs a little
 
my hand strays to Rebeccas knee as we kiss The feel of her smooth skin excites me - my cock reacts to the press of her body into mine
 
We are kissing with more urgency

an involuntary moan escapes as I feel his big strong hand on my knee

Move my hand down slowly, I feel his hard cock bulging in his trousers

I start to rub his glans through the fabric and then move my legs a little further apart
 
Gently and softly I run my hand further up Rebeccas thigh - her hand on my hardening cock sending a reassuring feel through my body our other hands still locked together I squeeze her harder and press my mouth harder onto hers.

Is this what we should be doing? I'm not sure but I'm loving ever touch and moment
 
The aching in my pussy is getting stronger as his hand moves up my thigh.

If he touches me, even through my panties, I am sure I am going to cum

His cock has grown even more and his huge hard member is just begging to be set free.

I slowly unzip his fly and slip my fingers inside of his trousers, rubbing them up and down his shaft and over his glans through the soft fabric of his boxers
 
So there it is - the point of no return, my breathing deepens as she slides her hand inside my trousers, I wonder if she does this a lot - but dismiss the idea, she doesn't seem that type - just needing right now.

I follow her lead, running my hand up to her pussy gently pressing my fingers over her mound, then I lean back a little and bring our linked hands to my mouth - kissing her fingers as I stare into her eyes
 
Looking into his eyes, I feel a deep connection between us despite hardly knowing this man

I have never done anything like this before but it feels so natural

As his fingers touch my pussy through my panties, I respond buy moving my pussy towards them. Urging him to slip them inside and feel my slippery wetness and my rock hard clit

I gently move his boxers down to reveal his throbbing erection.

It both looks and feels amazing as I glide my fingers over the top, rubbing his wet pre-cum around the head
 
gently I lift Rebeccas panties and slide a finger inside running it over her feeling her wetness, her desire and knowing I felt the same desire and need - I stared into her face and gently pushed my finger into her watching for her reaction
 
My breath shortens and I start to pant as his finger pushes into me and his hand glides over my hard clit.

I am trying so hard not to cum all over his hand but I am not sure that I can stop myself!
 
She feels so wet! I'm amazed, and begin to rub my thumb round her clit wanting to feel her release on my hand, our other hands stay locked - holding in a safe embrace. Faster and faster I move my thumb then I press a second finger to her pussy - all the while watching Rebeccas eyes
 
I am longing for him to fill me completely but I can't hold myself back

My heart is racing and I tremble from head to toe as the most intense orgasm I have ever experienced courses through my body

Ohh....yes....oh ...Pete! ........I whisper to him as we are gazing into each others eyes, our hands still locked together
 
I watch and feel her orgasm - my rock hard cock aching to be included, I smile and pull her close resuming our kissing and now I begin to hope Rebecca needs a lot more lessons
 
"Oh my God Pete, That felt amazing!"

Taking Pete's Cock in my hand , I start to gently stroke it again.

I can feel it throbbing hard as I do so

"Slide your seat back" I tell him as I do the same with mine

As he does so I lean over and just lick the top of his cock, while continuing to stroke his shaft

I look deep into his eyes and say "Pete, I want you inside of me!"
 
Last edited:
I moan at her touch 'oh god yes Rebecca - I want that so much' I reach down and stroke her face smiling, wanting and needing her
 
As he strokes my face, I sense a vulnerability in this big strong man.

It feels so amazing to be wanted like this, not just ignored or reprimanded when the dinner isn't ready on time

I gently climb across him until I am sitting astride him. His throbbing cock pressing into my mound

I kiss his lips again gently

"You are so incredibly sexy Pete!"
 
Last edited:
I smile 'You too Rebecca, I want you - I want you in every way!' I smile and run my hand down her body - brushing against her breast and down to her skirt - then inside back to her wet panties.

'what do you want now Rebecca?'
 
"I want you to fuck me Pete!"

"I want to feel you pushing my lips apart and thrusting up inside of me!"

"To feel you in and around me!" and I kiss his forehead
 
Gently I lift Rebecca up and push her panties to one side - letting my cock rest on her dripping pussy 'No going back' I whisper and slowly and gently lift my hard cock into her dripping pussy
 
I gasp and groan as his cock pushes my lips wide apart and I start to move my tight slippery wet cunt down onto him

My God! it feels so good!

I push right down until I can feel him filling me right up then move up again.

Being on top, is putting me in control and I am loving it!

I start to fuck him harder, wriggling my hips as I do so to heighten the pleasure for us both.....still looking deep into his eyes
 
Back
Top