Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Apparently Slinger doesn't like 'vittles'Spankworthy indeed.:caning::caning::caning:
In your world, vittles means cock...so, no I cannot imagine putting vittles in my mouth.
Or meat with hair on it either!!!
Vittles means something tasty.....could be anything. Could be my finger with chocolate on it.
Vittles means something tasty.....could be anything. Could be my finger with chocolate on it.
*drools*
Earlier when you said it, you were talking about cock. I know what vittles USUALLY means..

I go to drink and have a lil fun and miss the fun here.....signing up for the vittles and chocolate day. Hehe .... I warn u though with as much rum as I got in me I may be easy

I go to drink and have a lil fun and miss the fun here.....signing up for the vittles and chocolate day. Hehe .... I warn u though with as much rum as I got in me I may be easy
<insert drunk girl joke here>
![]()
Against my naughty nature I am going to offer you a cup of coffee with your vittles and chocolate, gatorgurl...![]()

Now, may be a good time for me to join in on some naughtiness.![]()
Knock Knock....I have dripping fingers of chocolate....anyone up for a taste?
Coffee is for quitters I am good trust me! LOL
Knock Knock....I have dripping fingers of chocolate....anyone up for a taste?
Is that like Avon calling but instead its Aquagal calling and Chocolate I hope you brought enough for EVERYONE



Did I hear someone wants dripping fingers licked. Mmmmmmmmmm.![]()
JUST make sure to be VERY careful with that chocolate you wouldnt want to drip some anywhere having to then clean up your messes

But I would want to clean up messes....chocolates good no matter where it falls. Well except the floor.![]()

But I would want to clean up messes....chocolates good no matter where it falls. Well except the floor.![]()
We're still talking about chocolate?![]()
WE are still talking about Chocolate.. WHAT ARE You thinking about ... report to the corner for your spanks ! :caning:

I am taking you two to the new corner and there will be major dripping and it will NOT be chocolate. You WILL be naughty!![]()
You hear that AG... he is instructing us to be naughty... AS if we need encouragement but NOW instruction??!